have you ever had a guy turned off / pissed that you already had a load up your hole?

Fickloch

I have never had that problem. I will be honest and sometimes just don't mention there is another load up there. There are times at a bathhouse when a top will ask if I have been fucked yet. I answer the truth and if yes I tell him. In a bathhouse setting ,I think most tops expect a bottom to have been fucked already.

Guest faggot hole

Since my reputation is that i am pretty much a cum slut, most guys that fuck me are not at all surprised that i already have a load (or three) up my cunt. More often than not, they are, in fact, kinda pleased. And one guy i know who like to arrange cumdumps with me as the dumpster insists that he be the fourth to breed (kind of a blessing for me too, as he is HUGE). Very occasionally, i get a top who is pissed that my hole is pre-lubed, but that never stops them from fucking me. i have NEVER had a dude turn away because i had a load or two in me already.

• 2 months later...

I got fucked a lot in bath houses in arab countries, where mostly straight or at least not open gay guys hang around and love to drop a load in some white round ass. This may happen in some dark corner or in the toilet, but as soon as one of the few bottoms there gets a load, everyone will know it, and nobody will jump on him unless he sat down and visibly cleaned his ass out.

I must live around men who like sloppy seconds. I have lost count of the number of times that I've had guys literally flock to my hole when I mentioned it is preloaded. But sometimes I don't tell the top I'm carrying a load. It's up to him to ask if I don't volunteer the info.