Another Load

I smiled as I heard the door push open. I knelt on the bed on all fours. The door slammed and in seconds I felt a pair of hands squeeze my ass. They lightly caressed my skin, as the man blew on every inch he passed. He squeezed my cock as I felt his breath by my ear. “What is this?” he asked. “Nothing Sir,” I said, shivering. He let go and rubbed up and down against my ass crack. It wasn't long before he dug in and started poking at my asshole. Then came his finger, slowly slipping in and out. “And what’s this?” he asked. “Your pussy Sir,” I said.

He chuckled and slapped my ass. He shoved me onto my back and pulled me so my head tangled off the bed. My mouth become filled with his throbbing cock. The moment my tongue touched his dick I went crazy. I tried to grab his ass but he slapped me away. Tightly he grabbed my head and thrust as though he was fucking his pussy. For a moment I thought I was going to choke until he pulled out. I took a breath, he plunged back in. It seemed like hours but must have only been minutes until he left my mouth for good. Panting I started to have doubts about what was ahead. Already exhausted I hadn’t even gotten to the most important part. Could I really handle the rest? But then I saw the biohazard tattoo above his cock. Fatigue became the last thing on my mind. “Thank you for the gift Sir,” I said. “I hope your poz load is the one.”

We looked into each other’s eyes. I saw how happy he was and felt joy in my life’s role. Poz cumdump for men. A faggot, bitch, and slave to all men who like to share dirty seed. He smiled sweetly for a second, which tug at my heartstrings. Then he glared and spat at me. “Fucking whore!” he muttered, getting onto the bed got behind me, positioning my legs onto his shoulders. “Want do you want faggot?” I moaned when he pushed his cock against my asshole. “Please, fuck me Sir,” I said clinging to the sheets.

My body trembled as I felt his poz dick entering my neg hole. Since he was my fifth dick that morning he didn't need lube to slide right in. He pounded me for a few seconds before freezing. He grabbed my neck and chocked me. “Want do you want faggot?” Terrified, I struggled to breathe. When he let go I knew lying would make the night intolerable, so I told the truth. “Your poz load in my neg pussy Sir!” I grunted. Panting I lay there, not feeling satisfied with my response, I added “I want you to convert me so I can be a poz cumdump!” He grinned and thrust powerfully. I squealed like a bitch in heat, relishing in my role as cum receptacle for poz loads. “Yea you filthy chaser. You want my poz load don’t you!” Elated I lifted my head a bit to catch a glimpse of his raw dick sliding in and out of my wet hole. “Yes Sir. Please poz my neg ass! Gift me! Poz me!” We simultaneously screamed as we both came. My questionable load coated my chest as his poz one filled my pussy. In the afterglow I felt proud for having a pussy that belonged to all men. It made moments like this possible.

He slid out and I felt empty. Watching him get dressed I reached into my drawer and grabbed my bowl. Squatting over it I let as much cum slurp out as gravity forced. “Thank you for my fifth meal Sir.” I made eye contact and hoped I looked pouty enough to make him feel sorry for me. He grabbed his dick and looked away thoughtfully. Getting into lapping position I mentally begged him to give me the tip I had asked for on BBRT. “You want some piss with that?” he asked pulling down his fly and taking out his dick. Unable to suppress my smile I nodded my head. “Yes Sir!” Then I dug in, slurping up his cum and my ass juices from the bowl until there was no more left. He walked over and I lifted my head, leaving my mouth hanging open. He shoved his dick in and let loose. Quickly I gulped down his hot piss, not wanting to let a single drop escape. I made sure to look him in the eye so I could get his final impression of me. He spat at me.

Once he finished he pulled his dick out and tapped it on my forehead. Rubbing it all over my face he shoved me onto the bed. After tucking himself up he left. Sitting on my bed alone I took a moment to reflect on what I had done. For the fifth time in the last four hours I had taken a poz load - while begging for it. Like all the others I had never met the man before messaging him via BBRT. Looking at the mirror my hair was a mess. Cum and piss stained my face. Getting a good look at my asshole cum kept leaking out. Smiling with satisfaction, I grabbed my laptop and started cruising on BBRT for my next load. The first thing I did was update my profile.

Neg faggot cumdump! No loads refused! Poz a plus! My pussy is yours for abusing! Please tip me piss!

Loads Taken in Round One: Five.

Loads Needed for Round One: Five.

Message me for info on Round Two!

I had a long night ahead of me.

Edited by Hotload84