Abused after being filled with drugs and booze.

Guest pghdaddy

Guest pghdaddy

I advertised on Craigslist for a Master. I am a submissive and like being used by a man and being forced to do anything possible to give him complete pleasure. My ad said that I would not refuse to do anything as long as I satisfied my partner in every way possible. I received a quick reply from a 65 year old man who told me he wanted to use me and that he would use me strictly for his pleasure and that I was to obey his every wish. He enclosed a photo of his huge cock with a foreskin that completely hung over the head of his dick. I agreed to meet him and to satisfy his needs. I needed his beautiful cock inside of my ass and I would to anything to have it.

I drove 30 miles into the country to his secluded house, knocked at his door and when he opened it, he was completely naked. His cock was hanging between his legs....thick, uncut and huge. I wanted to kneel down and suck him right there but he ordered me to follow him into the bedroom. He told me to get naked and lay on the king sized bed. The room was dimly lit and erotic music played in the background. After stripping down, I was offered a glass of scotch. I quickly drank it down and then I was ordered to smoke a large joint. I was to inhale and hold every puff for a long time. My head began spinning and I craved cock inside of me. My master (John) blindfolded me and made me lay flat on my stomach.

I felt lube being forced into my anus and the feeling was erotic knowing that his big cock would be in me soon. To my surprise, he siad "I'm going to fill your hole with 20 loads of cum that I've had saved in a small turkey baster." With that I felt a nozzle enter my ass and my master squeezed the bulb on the baster and filled my anus with a huge load of warm cum. He said that ten of the loads were from condoms he found at the local bathhouse. Next I felt a very wide buttplug being crammed into my rectum. It hurt and I screamed. I was told to never yell again or I would be punished. My master laid on the bed and ordered me to suck his dick until it was hard. I knelt over him with the plug deep in my ass and began to suck the long foreskin into my mouth. His limp dick quickly began to get hard. My master moaned and held my head to force his cock into my throat. I gagged but did everything possible to give him pleasure. Precum coated my tongue.

My master said he was ready to use me and made me lay flat on my stomach again. I felt the buttplug slowly being removed from my cum-filled ass and sighed with relief. I felt something being inserted into my hole and was told that it was a booty bump. Minutes later I was so high that I would do anything to get a cock inside of my ass, so I begged my master to fuck me. First he reached under my chest and placed nipples clamps on my tits. At first it was painful, but after I got used to it, it felt erotic. Next my master placed his big cock on my ass and massaged my ass with his organ. I tried to force my ass back to get it inside but he just rubbed the head up my crack to tease me. Without warning his thick cock plunged into my rectum with a quick hard thrust. It surprised me but felt so good. I squeezed my anus upon the intruder and tried to fuck myself on his organ. He told me to lay still.

I laid quietly and John just laid on my back without moving. After five minutes his cock was slightly limp in my ass. I suddenly felt a warm flow of his piss entering my bowels. It surprised me but I was so high that I fantasized that it was a gigantic load of man cream filling my insides. He pissed into my ass for a long time and it felt like I needed to shit really bad. I begged John to let me go to the bathroom. Only after repeated requests, my master pulled his cock from my hole and led me into the bathroom. I sat on the toilet and a large load of piss and cum spewed from my man cunt. Also a little shit filled the commode. After I knew that my ass was empty, John led me back into the bedroom.

The nipple clamps were removed and I was made to kneel on my knees with my ass up and exposed. I heard John call for two men who were waiting in the next room. I no longer had the blindfold on and saw two naked men enter the room. One was burly and had hard-on with a gnarly cock. The other an was skinny and looked like he was suffering from AIDS. I was told that both were poz. My mastered told them that I was ready to be used. I was ordered to smoke another joint. After smoking I was ready to be used in any way they wished. I begged to have my ass used. The burly man reached for a can of Crisco and I felt his fingers massaging my hole and forcing Crisco into my anus. My master told him to fist my hole deep and hard.

I suddenly felt fingers stretching my anus slowly. More fingers were forced into me and I held back the need to yell in pain. Slowly the man forced his hand into my rectum and stretched my butt open to receive him. Within minutes his hand was totally inside of me and I was so high that I found myself forcing my ass forward to get him deeper. My insides felt like a horse was fucking me. The hand went deeper and I felt like I was in heaven. I was being fucked by a large fist and it felt to incredible. I was being fucked and needed more of him inside of me. His hand slowly entered further and I think he actually entered my second sphincter. The fist continued abusing my rectum hard and deep. I moaned with pleasure and without warning the man pulled his hand out of me quickly. I begged him to put his hand back into my ass. Please fuck me more I pleaded. My master told him to fuck me and to feed me his poz cum.

I felt his cock rubbing my hungry hole and with a sudden plunge, he forced his cock into my hole. I felt the bare cock inside of me and wiggled my ass to get more of him inside. The naked man started fucking me like his life depended on him cumming inside of me. I fucked myself on his cock and enjoyed his deep thrusting. After five minutes, he rammed in deep and lelf his cock inside. He stopped moving and moaned as he unloaded a large load of creamy cum into my bowels. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of him shooting poz cum into my ass. "Oh god," I yelled, "It feels so good. Feed me every drop you have from your balls and push it deeper into me." I savored every throb of his cock as it spewed cream into my ass. I was disappointed when he pulled out and left my ass empty and filled with cum.

The skinny man told me to lay flat on my stomach. I obeyed and begged him to fuck me. He laid his naked body on top of me and positioned his hard cock at the entrance to my hole. "Please fuck me," I begged, "Cum in my ass and fill me with your poz cum." I felt his thick cock slowly entering me. I needed his cum to mix with the large load already inside of my ass. His organ went deeper and forced the previous load of cum deeper inside of me. He became an animal and started fucking me really hard and deep. I squeezed my anus onto his cock to give his total pleasure. I was being fucked like an animal and his thrusts were hard. It took him at least ten minutes before he told me "I'm gonna cum and feed you my poison cum." "Please, please fill my ass with your cum" I begged, adding "I need you to fill my insides with your cream." His thrusts slowed down and his skinny naked body rested on my back. His bare cock oozed cum into me as he lay still on top of me. He moaned as he came. I felt so good knowing that my anus was giving his so much pleasure. I love pleasing a man knowing that my ass is sucking cum from his balls and filling my hole. I could feel him throbbing inside of me. After he came, he stayed on top of me with his cock buried up my ass. His cock slowly lost its erection and he pulled out. Cum oozed out of my ass and ran down to my balls.

I was so completely satisfied knowing that my ass gave pleasure to both men and that their cum was inside of me. My master quickly got on top of me and plunged his uncut cock into my cum leaking ass. I thanked him for filling me with cock again and enjoy the feeling of pleasing another man. John laid on top of me with his big balls against my ass opening. He was totally inside of me. "You are a slut" he said "and you are here to please me. Suck the cum from my balls with you hole and make me cum. When you leave here, you ass will be throbbing and cum will leak from your hole. You will be pozzed and when you are once again in need of cock.......you will return and we will use you again." I told him "I'll will do anything you ask - please, you and all your friends - use my ass." With that, his cock started moving inside of me and he fucked me with his balls slapping my ass with each inward thrust. I tried to touch my own cock but he slapped my hand away and told me that I was only there to please him. I felt his cock throb as he emptied his balls of their precious cum. I told him that I was there to serve and that I was happy knowing that I pleased him.

My master unload inside of my ass and pulled out. He quickly shoved a buttplug into me and told me not to remove it until I got home. I was so satisfied and knew that I would soon be back for more. I laid on the bed for almost an hour before I got dressed and left. The three men were in to next room talking about how they had found a new slave to use. I got dressed and thanked the men for letting me please them. After I got home, I pulled out the buttplug. I placed a plate under my ass and squeezed the three loads of cum onto it. I slowly licked the cum from the plate and savored the bitter taste before swallowing it. I have met the three men two more times since then and each time I leave with my ass filled with man cream. I plan to meet them many more times. I am a total slave to cock and I love it.

Edited by pghdaddy

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...