[Hot Pigg] Over the Rainbow

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Hot Pigg's original blog post

Visited my favorite booths after getting drunk with friends. It was a dark night. Meaning...I took four loads from some fucking hot black boys. OMG. I'm on a crazy. They are big enough for me to feel filled and fucking know how to use it. Funny how I know if I find them on A4A, I am sure their profile would say Neg and safe only. The hottest of them all even let me drink his piss then pissed in me. FUCKING HOT!!! Twice in one month. I love it.

Venting: Why do rent boys working the booths have to be sooooo obnoxious? Yes, second to me you are the hottest one there but you don't need to be a commentator on everything you see and everyone you see. Yes he's ugly and Asian. We got it. Hence why no one was fucking with him. Yes I am a slut b/c I've gone in with a few guys. They were all hot which is more than I can say for you but still. Then he proceeds to JO in front of everyone. If I wanted that I would have watched Xtube when I got home. I wanted fucking. Stop distracting the tops. I wanted to hit him. Just go there fuck or shut the fuck up. I would have said something but then I would have been that obnoxious asshole. One was enough.

Till next load...

5308634424048574265-2684381560707464743?l=hotpigg4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.