[Street Muscle 501] Eating a Young FBs Bubble Btt

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Street Muscle 501's original blog post click here...

I ran into one of my occasional FBs on Thursday at Bally’s. This hottie is a sophomore at Loyola this year. He and I have fucked around a coupla times. I have worked out with him more than I have played, so it was a hot surprise that after our workout he asked me back to his place to chill.

Muscle_Bubble_Butt77.png

This boy has a hot body and one helluva butt. And I was half hard in my lacrosse shorts while we worked on. Just looking at his bubble butt in his adidas shorts had me reminiscing about our previous encounter. I am sure he noticed.

He loves getting his ass eaten and cock sucked. I sure don’t mind obliging either.

Anywho….we ended up back at his place and it wasn’t two minutes before I had his gym shorts down around his ankles and was munching on his jock strapped wrapped ass.

Fuck I must’ve gone to town eating his hole for at least 20 minutes. He was moaning and bucking his ass against my face as I drove my tongue deep in his hole. I lapped up and down his sweet ass cracked and massaged his glutes as I dove into his hole.

Everyone in a while I would work my way up to kissing his back and rubbing my oozing cock along his crack, trying to entice him to let me work my cock in. But he wouldn’t have it….much to my extreme disappointment.

Muscle_Bubble_Butt73.jpg

But what the fuck…I was loving just eating his hot butt. I did work my way down to his heavy balls and suck on them for a while, before getting him to slide his hard cock in my mouth. I flipped his hot body over and let him throat fuck me on the edge of the bed while I kept massaging his sweet butt, fingering his ass as well…..desperately hoping to get him horned for my cock.

Of course with all that stimulation it wasn’t long before he let loose a huge load down my throat. I let him pump his cock into my mouth until I milked out every drop of cum out of him. I blew my load all over my pecs and abs as I finished him off.

Each time I get closer to working my cock in his hole. Maybe next time I will score!

5836007628560072152-1942147169229752931?l=streetmuscle501.blogspot.com

StreetMuscle501?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

8p0--lR_GrM

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.