Do You Think It's Hot When Total Tops Start Taking Loads?

rawTOP

Do You Think It's Hot When Total Tops Start Taking Loads?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Think It's Hot When Total Tops Start Taking Loads?

• Not Hot - We Don't Need More Guys Bottoming
    • Eh - Sorta hot, sorta not
    • Only Hot If He Still Tops As Much As He Used To
    • Very Hot - It's Always Hot To See Guys Take Loads - Especially If They Share What They've Gotten

• Administrators

Just wonder what you guys think of total tops "converting" and becoming versatile and taking loads? I ask 'cause Seth Chase just filmed the first scene with him getting bred. Up until now it was always his boyfriend Aaron taking loads - now Seth is taking them too.

post-1-140864343476_thumb.jpg

I can see it a few different ways...

• Bottoms don't want the competition - they want tops to stay tops so they have guys who want to fuck them.
  • On the other hand there's something really hot about a guy who gives and takes loads - he shares what he acquires.

What do you guys think?

• Administrators
i love being truly versatile. i think the world would be a much happier place if everyone else was as well.

That raises an interesting point... Maybe I should delete the poll and start over (I think I will)... It's one thing if the top becomes a total bottom, and another one if he's still topping as much as he used to...

Guest JizzDumpWI

Might be my point in life showing... For me, I've had periods of time when I topped only, times when I've bottomed only, times when I've been vers. I sense lately I'm in another shift from bottom to ??? I doubt I'm unique. Still I know of guys who either top only, or bottom only and never seem to change. I can be "blamed" for converting some total tops to vers (their claim not mine).

Really not much value in fretting if a top has become a bottom. We seem to always want more dick and/or ass and so our natural piggy appetites will have us believing one way or the other is a "loss". It isn't. I agree with einathens... Most ideally all of us would be vers. That won't happen either. How about we just enjoy what there is as completely as we can?

If he starts taking loads, then he's not a total top anymore. I prefer a top to be a top and do what he does best. Breeding.

A top who takes loads is versatile to me. I like my top, top only and concentrated on giving loads and not taking them.

But that's just me. To each his own.

I'm top/versatile. I think its hot to watch a top get plowed. Myself am very choosy about whom I let top me though.I I normally date bottoms, but once in a while they get the urge, so I will for them, or we'd invite a third. But I always return to top.

I'm jealous of versatile guys.... Many years ago I was vers. Then suddenly it changed.... I started only topping and never looked back.... It started to hurt getting fucked and the cleaning out process was too lengthy.... Some guys seem to pick up on it though.... And want to fuck me as well... Have had bottom guys wanting to fuck me.... On rare occasions when I fall in love with a guy.... I still bottom if I notice he really wants it and makes him happy....I just tell them not to get used to it.... Lol. For me it's the ultimate act of love for a guy...I then want to have his seed in me.... Being it anal or orally....last guy I dated started out as total cumdump....after few months he changed and started to treat me bad and making me take his dick.... Strange thing was that the more abusive he was.... The more I loved it! Maybe I'm a closet bottom... Lol

I'm top/versatile. I think its hot to watch a top get plowed. Myself am very choosy about whom I let top me though.I I normally date bottoms, but once in a while they get the urge, so I will for them, or we'd invite a third. But I always return to top.

My last post was from my phone, and after thinking about this for a bit, I thought I should clarifiy myself a bit, so here it is.

Hot to watch tops get bred, love to breed a top, or straight guy myself. I have always followed an unspoken(till now) policy that what I do to you, I must be willing to let you do to me, unless you specifically ask for it, then it's negotiable:) This is just to keep me in check, if that makes sense. There have been guys I have given my ass, or would give it to, because they meet what turns me on to being a bottom for them, I will not date them though, as I prefer to top. That being said, I am bi and, have always understood that I may not be able to fill all of the needs of my other half all the time, so always have the talk with my other half, and normally we will have an open relationship, or agree to something that can work for both of us. Believe it or not, I normally wind up being monogamous, and they make use of the deal we have. LOL. So I think most tops will be simmilar, in that they won't go all out bottom, even if they do occasionally bottom.

Hope that makes more sense.