[BB Cunt] Black Party Weekend 2010 - part 2

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see BB Cunt's original blog post click here

So, that Fort Troff party was kind of hot. I love parties were everybody just comes to fuck, no bullshit, endless cruising with nothing happening, people not focusing on each other... Unfortunately, the Black Party was all of that! I've been to the BP before, and I was very disappointed back than, and again this year - same thing...

But let's start from the beginning: So I got ready for the Party around 1am. I had not had any loads up my ass, I just felt to exhausted during the day to be a cumdump. I got dressed in my hot rubber chaps, rubber harness and combat boots. I felt it was not a right thing for a good cumwhore to arrive at the black party without any load up my ass... So I went online and saw that daddy fucker was there looking to fuck (he fucked me couple times before, its always a quick and nasty pump n dump scene). I still had time so I invited him over. He arrived 10 minutes later. He is pretty verbal: "Whats up slut, how many loads u got up your ass?" I said, none yet. And he was like: "WHAT? I thought u are a real cumdump, u need to have cum up your ass at all time! U need at least 20 loads a day!" He began fucking me right away, and - again - he was up for pump'n'dump: took him 5 minutes to shoot his load. He zipped up and said something like: 'NOW you can go to the Pig Party, coz your ass is loaded, bitch" He left and I had the feeling that 1 load up my ass is not enough to be ready to show up at the Party. So, I opened my freezer and took out the two condom - loads I had collected at the bookstore the other day and shoved those two cum icecubes up my ass. It was around 2 am and I was on my way to the party, feeling the frozen cum melt in my hot cunt. Fuck, I could not wait to get more cock at the Party!

Thank god I got VIP tickets, so I did not have to stand in line. I checked out the place: The upstairs were reserved to the VIP Ticket holders, downstairs they had a huge dancefloor (well, I was def NOT there to dance... ;-). There was an area devided from the dancefloor with a huge curtan - that was supposed to be the play area. They had a couple of slings up and it looked pretty nice actually. Was looking forward to the action. BUT I had to find out that everybody was "playing" in the darker area by the curtain and not by the slings (where it wasn't that dark). There was absolutely NO way to take some loads in that dark area because it was SOOOO packed u could not even move! Everytime I tried to get some action by the slings the guys tried to direct me to the dark area. Whats wrong with those guys? Its basically a SEX party? Why are u too shy or whatever to fuck in the open?

The action upstairs was a little better. They had a room (which was pretty dark again) where there was always guys fucking and I did not see a single condom there. This is were I took 2 loads up my ass from some random bb fuckers (I was so desperate for cum up my ass I did not care who fucked me) One fucker shot his load all over my face. I did not wash my face after that and ran aroudn with cum all over dripping from my face. Loved walking around like that, guys looking at me and seeing what a big cumslut I am. BUT, those 2 loads I got were the only ones I took at the party!!!!! I tried hard, took some mpre bare cock, but nobody shot his load! Maybe everybody was too tweaked out or they just did not want to "waste" their load yet... maybe I should have been staying there longer (the party went on till 12pm on sunday) but I was too frustrated, so I left around 9 am. What a disappointment!!

Load count 2010 as of March 21 (9am) - 184

Thank god I got 19 more loads in the afternoon... Otherwise my Black Pary load count would have been too embarresing!!768888045280187337-5004745670455252089?l=confessionsofabbcunt.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.