[Defiant Barebacker] An Update

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Defiant HIV+ Bareback Fucker's original blog post...

Don't take my recent silence as anything other than taking a break...

Last Sunday I went to the Steamworks and fucked three holes, loading up the last one. Seems a bit of my top status is rearing its head... Appears I am not becoming a TOTAL bottom yet. ;-) - Not that being a total bottom is a bad thing, cuz its not. Total bottoms are all about making cock happy, and some of us need that once in a while...

I'd be lying if I said that I never feel down or need to readjust my thinking to stay positive. Recently I have had a few days where I am bummed out a bit. I just have to stop myself and realize that I have control over how I think and feel. Getting out on my bike helps break this shit down.

Today I rode 45 miles from my front door to the south end of Coyote Creek Trail and back. While freezing towards the end, I cannot say that there is any better mind medicine for me than being on my bike. It totally helps me restore that attitude that looks at adversity as only something that slows me down a little, but I do not have to let it stop me cold.

So, back to being defiant! Pushing on into a new week.

By the way, if anyone that reads this is in SF I will be staying at the InterContinental both Wednesday and Thursday nights. I am sure I will be able to find a couple hours to host a couple guys along the way. One bottom and two or three more tops? Me bottom and host three or four tops? Three or four totally vers dudes swapin' holes and loads. I am flexible...

Email me at crazed95112@yahoo.com to set something up!5659550056261962395-6547820388006382476?l=rawone408.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.