Should I BB for the first time?

Married not out and love to bttm. Have taken loads of cock but only ever safe so far. Have a gay couple who have offered to BB me my first time - they bb each other but have told me they have never bb'd anyone else (both previously straight married). Both have fucked me a number of times safe already. They want to BB me and be mine and their first. I so want to BB for the first time but only with someone I can trust.

What should I do? Should I trust these guys? I so want to try BB cock & feel cum shot deep inside me ....

Guest JizzDumpWI

mozzer1; how often do YOU get tested for STDs (including HIV)? Ask them how often they get tested. IF they are staying on top of their STDs with regular testing and treating the occasional bug that shows up; then you're dealing with rational guys who are much less likely to pass on any bug to you.

You do understand, all of this is about reducing risk, not eliminating it right?

If you've known them a good long while (we're talkin year or longer, not days); and if your conversation is experienced at open and honest; then you might want to take the chance.

If you're going to fuck with them, then immediately go home and fuck your wife; well, you may want to reconsider.... You're already putting her at some risk with your condom sex...