[Midtown Mutt ATL] Is There Such Thing as a Vanilla Pig?

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

I'm the Vanilla Pig. I almost didn't write about this, but what the fuck.

Last weekend, I was surfing on BBRT and a Mexican hit me up. And, while there is a Latin look that appeals to me, he didn't have it. He is a pretty tall guy, and I figured he would likely be hung. Plus, he told me that he loved to eat ass. So I was in the shower and over to his place in about 30 minutes.

His place was an easy drive. We didn't bother with bullshit platitudes, thankfully. We both dropped trou and I went down on his brown uncut cock. He liked the blow job but didn't get hard as a rock, like they usually do. Then he said that he wanted to eat my ass. Fine with me!

He munched on my hole like a starving man. Then, he told me he wished I hadn't cleaned out. Hmmm...that was a first. Another first: he started to force air into my ass with his mouth, like he was blowing up a balloon. He hold me he wanted me to fart in his face. When I say I'm vanilla, I mean that I don't like scat, blood, or livestock. This guy apparently wanted scat. Ewww. Fortunately, when he realized that wasn't going to happen, he settled down for a good old fashioned fuck.

3651432378394384842-9189632420189416362?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.