[Sperm Pig] Easy As Creampie

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Sometimes I can’t find a top to save my life, and sometimes finding multiple loads for my ass is easy as pie. Cream pie, that is.

Yesterday was one of the easy days.

After chatting with a piggy ex of mine all day, I was completely horny. And it was my night off from the gym so… It was whore time.

I jumped online as soon as I got home, and instantly found a semi-regular fuck bud.

“Wanna cum breed me?” I asked.

“I do,” he replied.

He arrived about 40 minutes later— my Italian stud. He’s muscular, pierced pig nips, and a 7” cock that loves to fuck. He’s all top and loves to breed while dirty talking.

I sucked him a little, but then it was all fucking. I told him about my recent exploits and he told me about his. We also talked about getting me in his dungeon sling and have his uncut buddy John take a turn on my hole too.

I worked his nips hard and he flooded my ass with a 5-day load. We agreed after that we would definitely make the sling thing happen. He also told me to go get a few more loads!

I did.

I got back online and was hit up soon afterward by another fuckbud I mine. A 24 year old cub, who is partnered yet secretly fucks around bb on the side.

He’s cute, has a thick 7” cock, and he lives not far from me. He likes to stop on his way home. Such an innocent looking lad— with the heart of a true pig.

I sucked him, he sucked me, then he rimmed me (and I was worried he would taste Italian cum!). I wasn’t sure how he’d react to “sloppy seconds” so I didn’t tell him.

He discovered it soon enough.

We start fucking and this kid is like a sewing machine. Just fucks the snot out of me. In this case, the italian’s cocksnot, as I can tell my hole is getting a bit cumsloppy.

Midway through he’s holding my legs in the air and watching his cock slide in and out of my hole. Then he pulls out, looks at me and says “Do you have a load in there already?”

“Yeah, I do. Is that ok?”

He closed his eyes and groaned in pleasure, and immediately shoved back in and went to town.

He likes to fuck while staring into my eyes. And I stare back and start talking:

“You like fucking a cummy hole, don’t you? Feeling that other dude’s jizz slicking up your dick? Pushing his DNA around my hole? Fucking a cumslut bottom and adding your swimmers?”

He just pants hard and nods yes to every question. Then, when he gets close, his brow knits and he looks almost like he’s sorry for what he’s about to do. Or guilty.

Then he dumps his load and his cock twitches like mad as he shoots squirt after squirt (as only 20-something’s can do).

I got him cleaned up and on the way home to his husband.

The third load came courtesy of this nasty pig fucker that I have over on occasion. This guy is NOT really my type at all, really. He is older, but not attractive. And mostly he’s all about eating ass. That’s what he loves.

But he will too, even if he isn’t very good at it. Which is a shame since he has like 8 inches. It’s a thin 8 incher, except for a huge mushroom head.

Really huge head. Completely disproportionate with the thickness of his cock. It’s like getting fucked with a carmel apple.

I only invite him over when I’m super horny. And he only likes to cum over when I have cum in my hole to felch out.

I had two big loads, so he headed over, with the promise that his load would end up in me too.

When he arrived, we got right to business. I lay on my back and spread my ass— and he dove in tongue first.

I will say, the fucker eats incredible hole. His tongue snakes in and works magic. And he sucks and nibbles and just works the hell out of a pucker trying to get that load out.

I had enough cum down there that he was in heaven.

Eventually I begged for his load. So he had me get on all fours while he kept eating my hole. He simultaneously lubed his cockroach get it ready.

“You ready, slut?” He asks.

“Fuck yeah, daddy. Breed my hole!”

He quickly got up behind me and forces his cock into me. That mushroom head takes some pushing, but I was so used at this point, it popped in (and felt incredible!)

He bottoms out quickly and then starts pumping me. His massive knob scrubs my prostate and feels awesome.

Unfortunately he only lasts about 2 minutes before he tells me he’s gonna load me up. I feel his massive head swell in me and start pulsing.

I milk him until he’s spent, then he fucks me slow, churning the loads. When he’s ready, he pulls out fast with a loud “plorp”, and immediately dives down to lap up all the cum that his massive head has dragged out of me.

I will say that is pretty hot. He continues to tongue fuck me while I jack out my load.

All in all, an awesome night. I live it when finding loads takes no work!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.