POZ "Pen-Pal"??

stown8747

Hi Guys-

i've been on and off of this site for the past couple of years now, never posting anything, just reading what others have written and blowing quite a few loads while reading some of the hot encounters people have posted.

I was turned on to the idea of chasing a POZ load by my now ex boyfriend. He's always been into it, and really got me into it as well. During the course of our relationship, POZ talk was always prevalent while we were jacking off or having sex. It was, and still is, an instant way to get me to cum. We never acted on our desires however, always backing out before the guy came over, or the ever popular freaking out over what almost happened now that we've both blown our loads.

We broke up about 2 months ago after being together for a little over two years. Within the past week or so we've started talking dirty once again, and even hooked up for a bare fuck after he got done at the gym last weekend.

My thoughts, and apparently his as well, have gone from more of a "If this is going to happen" to a "when this is going to happen". Once again this turns me on but freaks me out at the same time.

Tonight he posed the question to me "You would be ok with it at any time though?". I wanted to answer yes, but i couldn't bring myself to do it. I knew in the back of my mind, if I said yes he would more than likely make it happen.

Here's my point behind all of this... I would like to find a guy, or guys, POZ or NEG, to share thoughts and ideas with. A pen pal or sorts. I need some direction. While I'm not looking for anyone to make this decision for me, I need some help understanding what is going though my head. And in the heart of the bible belt its hard enough to find gays to talk to, not to mention ones who are into getting POZed.

Thanks in advance. If you want to contact me directly you can email me at ictguy0913@gmail.com (am I allowed to post that on here? lol). I'm not looking to spend all day every day chatting or texting back and forth, but maybe an email or two a day.