Rimming, ATM and Condiments?

BlindRawFucker

I enjoy eating a fresh, clean hole. The taste, scent and feel of a hole around my tongue are so hot. I also enjoy a dick fresh from my clean hole. And, of course, I enjoy both being done to me.

I just read a story in which a couple of guys not only drizzled honey in their cracks, but also injected some into their asses. In the story the honey not only made the rimming better, but also the ass-to-mouth after fucking. They enjoyed the taste of honey, cum and ass.

Has anyone out there used honey or any other soft food or liquid to enhance rimming and ATM? What did you use, and how often?

Thanks. Waiting to hear some hot ideas.

I enjoy eating a fresh, clean hole. The taste, scent and feel of a hole around my tongue are so hot. I also enjoy a dick fresh from my clean hole. And, of course, I enjoy both being done to me.

I just read a story in which a couple of guys not only drizzled honey in their cracks, but also injected some into their asses. In the story the honey not only made the rimming better, but also the ass-to-mouth after fucking. They enjoyed the taste of honey, cum and ass.

Has anyone out there used honey or any other soft food or liquid to enhance rimming and ATM? What did you use, and how often?

Thanks. Waiting to hear some hot ideas.

This is popular in prison sex. Youtube "Tossed Salad Man"