[FelchingPisser] A Devil's Dick for Piss Boy

FelchingPisser

Click here to see Felching Pisser's original blog post...

My Playroom—February, 2013

I had given him instructions. We were meeting at my local bookstore. I was going to whore out Bryce, my piss boy sub who will do anything for me, to the men there. After he’d gotten a few loads, I’d take him to my playroom for more sex. But then the snows came. It was direct expressway from his house to my house, and it was over potentially icy back roads to the bookstore. We agreed he would just come to my place. We found plenty to do…

Bruce+001.JPG

I am wearing military issue camos, boots and jock. Bryce is not in his usual leather. I look at him—he would have blended right in with the potential bookstore patrons. He’s wearing jeans, a red and blue flannel shirt and an expensive pair of work boots. I tell him to stay dressed. For his jeans are rigged. He has unstitched the seam down the crack of his ass. I can pull them apart and have access to his hole. He kneels on all fours on my bed. As it turns out, I don’t need to touch them—the seam opens with the fullness of his ass. I kneel and push my tongue past the denim flanked entrance and connect with his hole. We both groan. He huffs poppers. I swab out his hole and stand to shove my cock right in. It’s a total mind fuck to see my cock disappear into him while he is still fully dressed but for this hole over his ass.

I fuck him hard.

Bruce+002.JPG

I finally have to stop for the double reason that I need to piss and the sides of the denim are chafing my cock. He gets out of his jeans and into the sling. My piss shoots out, covering the designer underwear he’s left on. He moans and tells me how hot it feels to have his cock and balls covered with my Daddy piss. I bring the last few drops to his mouth to clean from my cock head.

Bruce+008.JPG

I can really eat his ass out now. Piss is dripping down from his underwear. I push some into his ass with my tongue. I lick and swallow. Tongue him deep. Spit some into his mouth. Grease my cock. And pound it into him.

It feels so good to be back in my piss boy. It’s been far too long. He has amazing control. He is making his ass grip me on every thrust. It’s no wonder he can get guy’s to unload in him in no time. I fuck him slowly. He huffs more poppers and tells me to fuck him harder. I do. The sound of my pelvis slapping his ass fills the playroom.

I pull out and work my double fuck dildo into him. Bryce takes a moment to adjust to the large egg shaped head, but then sucks it right up his ass. I push the dildo down and slide my cock in, ever so slowly. The underside of my cock head feels the ribs on the toy’s shaft. Then I’m home, my head pushing against the egg head. Bryce gasps. I hold for a moment, then begin a slow exit. I leave just my cock head in place. This time I enter in one long stroke. My pubes bash into the still wet underwear. Now I am fucking as hard as I have ever fucked his manhole.

He grunts. He huffs Jungle Juice Platinum and then lets every dirty word he can think of spill out of his mouth. Bryce’s hole is even tighter now with the toy next to my cock. I quickly think about anything else, so as not to cum.

We pause. Bryce gets under the rimseat. We spend 10 minutes or so with his tongue up my ass and the Jungle Juice Platinum under my nose.

Then the toys come out. Bryce has brought a satchel full. There is copper colored canine cock. I start there. It slides in easily until it gets to the knot. I twist. He huffs. It’s in. We sigh. I work it out. Then in.

My big black Christmas tree shaped toy is next. Only two men I have played with can take it. Bryce is one of them. The first ridge disappears. We have to really work on the second. Once he can take that, the final push is easy. The massive double butt plug is in him.

Bruce+020.JPG

Bryce has the new clear ass tunnel from Fort Troff. It’s the large size. I grease it up. I squish it down in my hand and slowly insert the small end into him. When it’s fully in place, I grease up the inside. My big cock head fights going in—but then it slides home. My girth is enclosed in the plastic and then bursts out of the other end into the hot flesh of his ass.

I fuck. I spend a lot of time pulling all the way out and feeling the rush through the plastic into his flesh.

Bruce+017.JPG

Another new toy from his bag. It’s a totally life-like hand. I grease it up and work it into place. I add my own real fingers around the plastic fingers. Poppers for him---and he takes it all.

Then we settle down for the real thing. My right hand glides right in after all the toys. I work back and forth between my right and left hands.

Another pause. I go to my freezer. I have a made a seven load devil’s dick for him. The frozen cum hangs heavy in the condom. I snap a few pictures of the pendulous, cum-filled rubber before I unwrap it and hold it against his used hole. My rampant cock pushes it deep into him. The frozen gob of cum feels amazing against my cock head as the rest of my cock is surrounded by his hot hole. I fuck hard. I can feel it melting around my cock as I thrust. I pull out and fall to my knees. I have pulled cum out. I lick it up, hold it and spit it into my boy’s mouth.

I re-enter him. Roughly. I fuck and fuck. I pull out again. This time I swallow all of the cum I have pulled out. I stick my cock back in. I am getting close.

“Shit, boy, I’m gonna load you soon.”

“Breed me, Piss Daddy. Breed me!”

And I do. I shoot a big load—which joins the remnants of my seven loads already in him…

(Tomorrow I will post the rest of the photo shoot of Bryce taking the Devil's dick.)

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.