[Tiger Milner] I Want to Fuck You

TigerMilner

Click here to see Tiger Milner's original blog post...

Slipping past the hanging plastic strips that form a doorway I could not see because it was so dark. I could feel bodies all around as I stepped toward what I knew was the back wall of the little dark room. I felt men behind me, in front of me, all around. As my eyes began to adjust to the darkness I could tell the room was packed. The only furniture was a large bench against one wall in between the two doors. Four bottoms were bent over the bench and each one had a man behind him fucking him. I felt hands feeling my ass, my arms, my dick. I felt behind me. Firm and solid forearms reached between my butt cheeks as I felt for and found a hard cock. Still in pants, I traced it's outline in his pants. I felt his balls underneath it all. He probed my ass with his fingers, feeling the two loads of fresh cum I had already been given. He reached around my chest and pulled me back into him. I felt him press his crotch against my ass, which was exposed in nothing but my jock strap. I wanted to unzip him and go for his cock, but I don't like pushy bottoms and I don't want to be one. Just then, he leaned into my ear and said, "I want to fuck you". I leaned my head back and said "yes". I was giving into the darkness, the pounding music, the men, the sex. He said "lets go to a booth". I said "Ok". I still had never seen his face, only felt him pressing against my back and feeling my ass.

I took his hand as I pushed my way out of the dark little room and headed across the hall to the first open door. This club is not a bath house, but has little rooms that are private. About the size of a small walk-in closet, there was no bed, just a hard bench and a mirror on one of the black walls. I saw him for the first time in the mirror. I turned around and dropped to my knees while he pulled out his stiffening dick. I took the uncut meat into my mouth and savored it as it became fully hardened. I sucked his cock until he pulled me back up and turned me around. I bent over the bench as he positioned himself for penetration. To make it easier and faster I reached around and pulled my cheeks apart, exposing my moist hole for his dick. He placed the pre-cum covered head in contact with my ass lips and let it sit there. I opened up even more as if my hole was trying to suck him in. He spit, hitting exactly the spot where his cock head touched my tender hole. "Ungh" he grunted as he pushed it in all the way home in one lunge. My own grunt turned into a sigh of joy as I felt his raw uncut cock find it's rhythm inside me. He started to pump. Then to pound.

Trying to stay bent over as far as possible to allow him to fuck me as deeply as he wanted, I pressed my chest against the top of the bench. He grabbed my hips and pulled me into him. I looked up into the mirror and admired his big chest and arms. He was black, but not African American, nor Hispanic. Maybe Middle-Eastern, I couldn't tell. His big muscles were not from a gym, but like he had a physical job, like a UPS driver or something. He was hot. He was manly. He was really into fucking me. He was really pumping hard when he asked me if I liked that. "Yeah" I muttered, "I like that".

He pounded my hole with a purpose. He was an alpha male, centered on getting his nut. He fucked me hard. I was in heaven. I was grunting, panting, even laughing it was so good. I was his fuck hole, what he had come there looking for that night. He got lucky. So did I. After fucking me for several minutes, he started to make sounds that grew quickly into a growl, then into a roar as he shouted "I'm cumming inside you!" I gasped "Oh yeah man! Breed that hole." We both yelled out. I loved that he announced it, rather than asking. The club was so loud it didn't matter how loud we were. Our shouts added to the overall sexual energy of the place. With that he let loose with a flood of cum. Some of it hit the floor with a splat as he pulled his cock out as fast as he had pushed it in me. I turned and bent down and sucked it clean, very gently as he was very sensitive in his post-cum state. As he caught his breath, I stood, kissed him on the neck and said "Thank You" as I unlocked the door. The pounding techno music blasted "I wanna fuck you...". I disappeared into the maze with an ass load of fresh cum as I laughed about the music.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.