4 Guy Spring Break

BiAggieGuy

Last week was Spring Break so most college bois were out partying somewhere away, leaving a small percentage still in town. This is prime hunting time because most are horny and desperate for cock and/or ass. The ones who usually say "don't bother if over 30" or something similar will usually hookup with much older guys and the "Safe Only" guys rarely if ever demand a condom. Most will do it raw without a second thought. I figured it time to get me some bois that so far had eluded my bare cock and ass. All four I found on A4A.

1. Found a hot 18yo black bottom who was looking for "right now" and he had an ass to die for. E-mailed him that I would love to fuck his as, but that I only fuck BB. He replied soon after saying if I could pick him up on campus, we could fuck and raw was fine. I drove right over and got him back to my place. He was even hotter in person, toned with a big bubble but and an 8" cock. Too bad he is a total bottom, I love BBC. Anyway, he hit the couch and made out for a while, got naked and decided we'd just do it right there. Lubed my cock and he slide down on it. I love the feeling of an 18yo ass stretching itself around my shaft. He rode me like a champ and was rewarded with a 4 day load in his guts. He slide down as deep as possible on my still semi-erect cock and we made out until I was hard again. This time I pounded his ass doggie style and shot another load up his hole. I then sucked him off and took him back to campus.

2. Tuesday I hit up this Asian guy with a 8" cock as well, but he's uncut. He's always been a douche bag in the past about BBing, but he's hot as fuck so I figured I'd hit him up since he hadn't blocked me yet. He didn't respond for a while but eventually did and asked me to come to his dorm and we'd fuck since the building was all but empty. I told him I would only fuck BB and he agreed so as long as my ass was "extra clean" which I made sure it was before heading over. Meet him outside and we went up to his room. He is a dom top so he had me on my knees and sucking him right away, deep throating his rod to the point of gagging. He had me bend over a table and proceeded to fuck me like a bitch. His cock is so thick it hurt for a while but my ass opened up and soon I was close to cumming just from being fucked. He finally blew his load and it must have been a gallon; his cock spasmed forever it seemed. We got on the bed (I think it was his roommates) and made out for a while before he wanted to go the dorm's showers and fuck. We went and jumped into one of the stalls, washed up, and he shoved his cock back up my ass. It's been ages since I fucked in a place like that and it had me so fucking hot. As he had me up against the wall, we heard someone else come in, but he just kept pounding away. I couldn't see who it was, but he went to another shower like nothing was happening. Finally after what seemed like forever, we turned around so I could see the other guy. He didn't seem bothered by the fact we were fucking right in the showers with him. I could feel his tempo change which I knew meant he was going to cum soon, but to my surprise, he called the other guy over to watch him "fuck this bitch." The other guy was pretty cute, and jacking his cock as we watched. I soon felt another load up my ass and I blew mine soon after. The other guy went back to finish his shower. We cleaned up and went back to the room. We sat around and chatted for a bit, apparently he fucks guys in the showers whenever he can, usually at times where the odds of being caught are slim, but has been caught from time to time. So far no one ever reported it. The guy who came in caught him once, but likes to watch. He's tried to get him to play, but he IDs as straight and hasn't given in to the urges yet. Anyway, we're going to hookup again now that he's willing to fuck me raw.

3. Thursday picked up a versatile Latin stud, chubby but with a nice dick and ass. Pretty straight forward fucking, nothing special. We each got bred, with me giving him two loads. He claims that was his first time going bare.

4. Last one was a "safe only" bottom, muscle stud white guy who once told me to "fuck off" when I hit on him. Well, that was a while ago and I guess he was horny enough not to remember. Anyway, went over to his place and pounded the shit out of him. He had asked that I pull out (yeah right) but I had to make sure he was riding me when I was close so I could blow it in him and then blame him for it. He rode my cock like a champ, and was soon rewarded with my load up his ass. When he realized what happened, he got off and was pissed. I told him I said I'm close (which I did about 1 second before blowing) and he kept riding, but that didn't really make him happy. I also told him I'm clean as of a test less than a month ago. He asked me to leave and I did. He also has me blocked on A4A now, lol. Oh well, his "safe only" got breed and that is all that mattered.

• Upvote 1