[BB Cunt] Black Party Weekend 2010 - part 3

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see BB Cunt's original blog post click here

I left the Black Party at 9am. And went to bed right away. I fact, I was so tired I did not manage to take off my rubber chaps and fell asleep in them. Sunday at 2 pm I woke up, smelling cum rubber and sex everywhere. So, I was ready to get going again within minutes! Movieguy (the filmmaker friend who so shooting a documentary on me and barebacking) hit me up and asked if he could stop by to shoot some footage. We thought, as it is Black Party week, there will be lots of pig cock looking to dump a load - perfect! Boy, were we wrong. I guess everybody was still asleep or tweaked out. As a matter of fact, I had not a single guy coming over to shoot his load. I was in contact with Cumguy tough )he is the guy that collects his loads in the freezer for me and gave me 25 collected loads all at once the other day).He said he has 17 loads for me... I asked him to come over and put all those loads up my ass for the camera. 1 hrs later he was there with his little bottle full of cum. He filled up his little syringe and gave me the first loads. This must have been at least 7 or 8 loads all at one - CUMPIG HEAVEN!

confexx13.jpg

I was on my back still wearing my rubber chaps, legs up in the air, waiting for the second syringe to be filled up. Cumguy fingered my oozing loaded ass for a while and gave me syringe number 2. The third syringe was only half full, but who am I to complain right? So, I had 17 "fresh" loads up my ass within 30 minutes.

confexx14.jpg

Cumguy and Filmguy had to leave, but me being all loaded, of course I was horny for more. I remembered one guy gave me a business card at the Black Party after he saw me taking bare dick. It was the invitation to a BB party at a private apartment, I decided to go. As I arrived it was not very busy. DAMN... BUT I was too horny so I took the first cock that I saw up my ass, And I was lucky, that guy was ready to shoot his load - and he did after I told him how many loads I have up my ass... (I love when guys are getting crazy over the load count up my ass...) Than there was that sexy guy with a huge dick fucking on a bed. I joined the action. The bottom knew his time was up and left, so I had that huge dick all for myself. He fucked me until another guy came up and joined in. At one point they decided to double - fuck me. They tried, but that first guys dick was just too big... And one point the almost succeeded, and that was when I shot my load all over me,,,, So, that was my Black Party Weekend, I left that fuckparty. Before I went to bed, I made a little video squeezing the weekend's loads out in a bowl for you. Its HOT, the cum is literally squirting out my cunt! I'll post it soon....!

LOAD COUNT at the end of my BP weekend -202768888045280187337-5779701601825451990?l=confessionsofabbcunt.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.