[Tiger Milner] Catwalk

TigerMilner

Click here to see Tiger Milner's original blog post...

After a vigorous fucking from a blue collar hunk I found myself checking out the “Catwalk” area of the dark club with loud fuck music and men everywhere looking to get off, one way or another. The catwalk is a raised walkway that is just a few steps up. It puts the faces of the men not on the walk at crotch height of the men on the walk. The sides are a combination of boards with glory holes and bars. Either way, it’s all about blowjobs. I had three loads of cum in me by then and I was ready for some head. I chose a large hole with a face in it and stuck my dick in for him to suck. Nice. I leaned my head back while I crossed my arms on the railing in front of me. I looked towards the fireplace and at the large portrait of a very masculine man with an enormous hard cock that oversees the action every night. I love that portrait.

I was loving having an anonymous cock whore suck on my dick when I turned to my left and saw a handsome 40 something man watching. The hole was bigger than usual and he could see the man sucking my cock. He reached to touch it and I pulled back a bit to let him. We could both see it going full length in and out of the face with no name. “Let me taste that”, he said as he squatted on the catwalk and I turned a quarter turn and fed him my dick. I stayed where the man in the hole could watch and I was going to go back and forth between them. “Oh my God” that man was incredible. He was working my dick with a perfect combination of hands and throat. It was amazing. Again I rolled my head back as I savored the sensation.

From behind, a deep but soft voice spoke directly into my ear and said, “You are amazing.” With that he reached up under my arms and surrounded my chest with both his big guns holding me up and letting me relax into the sucking going on as I leaned on his chest and arms for support. I looked back just enough to see that he was another 40 something daddy type. Hot. The anonymous face in the hole was playing with my ass and fingering the slippery opening. The man behind me let go of me with one arm but held on to me with the other. He felt my ass crack and located his target. In my ear, he said, “I’m gonna fuck you”. Without any fuss or clumsiness he entered my well-fucked hole with ease. Because I was leaning back onto him, he fucked me with deep upward strokes. Not a pounding, but rhythmic thrusts that were in perfect synch with the man sucking my dick. Each time he thrust his cock upward into my hole, it pushed my cock upward and into the man’s throat. The glory hole sucker was getting one hell of a show. He was feeling the point of connection between his cock and my hole. I was delirious. My head kept leaning back into the shoulder of the handsome and strong man fucking me. I was not aware of anyone else. The place was packed and here I was getting it from two men on the blowjob platform. I became aware of men chanting “Fuck Him”, “Oh Yeah Man!” and other such outbursts of encouragement. I could feel the man behind me pick up the pace a little bit, and his breathing became more urgent. Two more thrusts and he shot his load as he yelled out loud in orgasm. He took about two breaths and pushed me forward just as I was shooting a load down the incredible deep throat that had been expertly working my dick. I shot several contractions, one after another. I grabbed the railing for support now that my butt fucker was no longer supporting me.

To my surprise, the ultimate cocksucker stood and announced that he was going to fuck me. Still breathless from shooting my own load, I simply turned around and bent over. He fucked me fast and hard. I guess sucking me off while I got fucked turned him on. The man in the glory hole was gone so I found myself using the opening to hang on to while he fucked me forward with each thrust. I never saw his cock, but it felt big and hard. I was happy to have been warmed up with four loads of cum and loosened up for this fuck. A man who was watching and jerking off shot his load on my shoulders and it ran down my neck and into my hair. I had never even noticed him. The smell of cum was everywhere. His cock smelled of cum as it pounded me, I smelled of cum with in my hair and on my back. Cum puddled underneath me. He pushed hard as he started to shoot his load inside me. He nearly pushed me down onto the catwalk, but I hung onto the glory hole for support. He was loud and animated as he let all the men on the catwalk know that he was breeding this cum hole at this very moment. I just held tight and took his load. This man had earned it. I climbed up the catwalk for some quick anonymous head. I got a great blow-job, shot my load, took two loads up the ass and one on the back. I need drink then I’m going to the back room. I’ve been here less than an hour and have five loads up my ass. The one on my back doesn’t count. I’ve swallowed two.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.