[Athens GA Poz] Night in Macon, GA

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Diary of an Athens, Georgia HIV+ Guy...

I grew up outside Macon, GA but really have not had much opportunity to trick in Macon since I left there in 1983, with the exception of an occasional trip to a local park when visiting family. This past Friday I had a scheduled a doctor appointment in Macon and spent the night with my 91 year old grandmother since she is always asking. Since I really didn't have any other plans for Saturday afternoon or night, I decided to leave her house and get a hotel room in Macon and see what the anonymous craigslist scene was like in town.

I checked in to a local hotel off Eisenhower Parkway near Interstate 475 thinking this might be a good area for attracting guys from Macon as well as Warner Robins, Georgia since it has a government Air Force base. I posted my typical ad on Craigslist.

It wasn't long before I got a response. In my advertisement, I posted the photo below of me getting bred by an HIV positive buddy.

P0001712+%28Medium%29.JPG

The response was as follows: "nice ass 48 5'8 180lbs 33 waist" with the attached photo.

wrbreed.JPG

I replied back, "Nice cock, would love it in my hole." It wasn't long before his response, "Warner Robins here, can be there in 45 minutes." I wrote back, "the door is cracked, I will be ready."

In the meantime, while I was waiting for him, I got another response, "I just want some no strings head." My response, "no problem, I'll swallow your cock and load." He wrote back, "be there at 6:30." The timing was perfect, it could possibly work out that he would arrive while I was being fucked. The time flew by and it was looking like Macon was going to be fun. It wasn't long, that the first responder, opened the door and came into the darkened room. He dropped his pants and got fully undressed. "Suck my cock, boy!" "Yes, Sir" I replied. I could taste precum oozing out of his piss slit. He was really turned on. He pulled his cock out of mouth and said, "I don't want to cum yet, I am saving that for your ass." I turned around and assumed the doggie position. He slid his stiff cock inside my pre-lubed hole. He saw my bottle of poppers on the bed and took a huge hit. It didn't take long before he was pounding hard inside my hole until he was draining every drop of his nuts inside.

He pulled out and flopped down on the bed. He was spent. He caught his breath and dressed and left. Unfortunately, the timing didn't work out for the other guy to come in while I was being fucked. He showed up about 15 minutes later. He was more of a bear and stood on the side of the bed as I sucked his cock and he rubbed his hand on my head and across my back. "You like sucking this bear cock, don't you boy?" he said. I didn't say anything but just sucked harder. It wasn't long before his nuts were draining down my throat.

For the night, I ended up taking three loads in my hole and swallowing two. Not bad for the Central Georgia area.4840212955243495621-5067591416839118389?l=athensgapoz.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.