Help with getting partner to enjoy a bathhouse

CashSpreadem

My partner loves gloryholes, while I am more of a bathhouse boy, something about driving to and from each ABS in search for sex is more tiresome. I have to sometime fight and beg for us to go before he will give in and he always has a bad time. He is a GREAT bottom but shy and does not take rejection well at all... Any advise on how to convert him and show him how to have fun at the baths?

you can't force him to enjoy the bathhouse any more than he can force you to enjoy the ABS.

you might try going to the gloryhole with him and sucking him in the booth, with him backed up to the hole and taking anonymous loads.

the idea of taking buddies with you to the bathhouse is a good one. that way he'll have someone to hang and play with while you go do your thing.

or you might have dinner together and each spend the evening pursuing your own interests, then meet up at home and tell each other about your adventures.