Sean Cody - any other fans?

bbfan74

Just wondered if there are any other Sean Cody subscribers here.

I has actually never subscribed to Sean Cody because I think it used to be a streaming only site (or maybe I just thought it was a streaming only site). However, now you can actually download the videos and keep them after your subscription has expired.

The videos are in different formats and they have a really good quality.

The guys look very good and they are all new faces. Of course it's pretty vanilla most of the time but still very hot and sometimes there's even some breeding. So all in all, it's not exactly my favorite site but definitely worth subscribing for a month. And there are TONS of videos and many of them are bareback (probably about one third or half of them).

Does anyone else have good experience with this site?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It is similar to Chaos in that it is mostly straight guys, but some are pretty hot. Since they have DRM free downloads, I use the option they have of signing up for one month without recurring charges and downloading as much as I can to an external hard drive. In a year or so, when they have enough new scenes to warrant it I pay again for one month access. A lot of the scenes are just jerk off vids and those don't interest me. I do the same thing with Chaos. Corbin Fisher is pricier, but you can purchase individual scenes for download there.

One thing nice about Sean Cody scenes is their length, with the models each usually unloading twice over the course of a scene.

From Sean Cody one of the best recent scenes is of Abe and Charley, a big straight blond top and a little brunette fag who claims to be new to getting fucked. His ass get loaded and almost gapes as he squirts the load out. The top, Abe, fingers some of his load out of the boys ass and feeds it to the boy. There is some pretty nasty stuff in some of SC's scenes like this, all performed by very cute clean-cut preppy looking guys - not twinks though - instead of the more nasty San Francisco types featured in stuff by studios like Treasure Island.

One thing though that is on the wikipedia page about the site is that some former gay models there have claimed that the studio has a very homophobic work environment, I guess mainly since most of the models are gay for pay.

Edited by Inception
spelling