took myvery first load

chubpigboi

it was so sweet, I setup an ad on CL for a discreet quickie on my sunporch and lucked out. ask me for the ad if you want to see it. older guy in his 40's surely showed up and there was no talking he just followed me inside and whipped his 7cut out and I sucked him hard and smeared a little jelly on his cock... that cum taste good. felt even better up my ass and then I felt it drip out. was hawt and im virgin no longer:cool:

Nothing better than cum dripping out the hole. Once you start taking loads, you won't be able to stop. It's the only way to be fucked.

Yea... I feel you. Do what I've done: drive farish away (30+ min) and get fucked, as you drive home, feel the load drip out. Totally hot.

That first load hooked me. I actually felt it or the throbbing deep as his 8" cock shot his load. It was unexpected. I knew I wanted it after years of dilddoes but did not expect the added pleaure of cum. I've craved loads ever since.