I still love him....

bigdick4you

Thought I could put end to love relationship between me and this guy with who I have an on off long distance relationship....some how he never seizes to amaze me.... When I think he is all wrong for me and I'm better off without him I fall ill on business trip and he is all concerned about me.... Just made me realize how much I in fact still love him.... We were chatting little bit and he told me that our relationship was getting toxic and that basically it wasn't right time yet for us to be together, but that he did miss me.... I just love him so much.... Whenever I get MSG from him....I realize how much I care and miss him....

you can't change the way that you feel, but you can change the way that you act.

it's an on/off long distance relationship. keep it off and maintain the distance.

you realize that he's wrong for you, and a moment of attention from him changes your mind. he tells you that the relationship is toxic and the time is wrong. how much more clear can he be?

he tells you he misses you. so what? i bet he only misses the sex.

my advice is block his number and delete his messages without reading them. it'll hurt for a while but it's better to move forward alone than to circle the drain with the wrong guy.

you can't change the way that you feel, but you can change the way that you act.

it's an on/off long distance relationship. keep it off and maintain the distance.

you realize that he's wrong for you, and a moment of attention from him changes your mind. he tells you that the relationship is toxic and the time is wrong. how much more clear can he be?

he tells you he misses you. so what? i bet he only misses the sex.

my advice is block his number and delete his messages without reading them. it'll hurt for a while but it's better to move forward alone than to circle the drain with the wrong guy.

I guess he wants to maintain friendship and so do I...I guess I was weak as I was in city alone and he was there with a kind word.... I am sure I will put it into perspective once I'm better....

It is possible to establish a friendship with an ex, but understand it is the start of a new relationship not the extension of an existing one. It requires new ground rules and roles.

Also, very often a break s necessary in order to get over te anger and sadness. You'll know its time to see each other when you're no longer mad. If yiu ont take it, you'll just be stomping on each other's feelings.

I am in love with a man whom I know I will never be with completely. He lives 25 miles from me. I have a husband. My husband knows about him. I wanted all of us to live together and be happy but my partner is reluctant. So this has stressed my relationship with my boyfriend. He and I know I will never leave my husband. It has caused a lot of grief.

At the moment we are not speaking. My heart feels empty. But I must move on. Its all you can do. You cannot sit around obsessing. Its unproductive.

I am in love with a man whom I know I will never be with completely. He lives 25 miles from me. I have a husband. My husband knows about him. I wanted all of us to live together and be happy but my partner is reluctant. So this has stressed my relationship with my boyfriend. He and I know I will never leave my husband. It has caused a lot of grief.

At the moment we are not speaking. My heart feels empty. But I must move on. Its all you can do. You cannot sit around obsessing. Its unproductive.

I just digest my feelings and emotions quite slowly....normally I'm just this cold top who will use a bottoms hole for what it is.... I can fall in and out of love quite quickly....I'm the typical Latino man.... I normally fall in love with guys who r typical guy next door.... Average but with an edge.... And the sex needs to be great.... But once I'm over someone....I'm over someone....and then looking back I think.... Was I in love with him!? But normally will stay friends.... But then only just friends.... The sex part is then over....Thick.... I think u r right concentrate on what matters which is ur husband.... Good fucks will come and go.... I made the mistake a few years back of thinking with my dial and letting my partner of many years go for a shag I fell briefly in love with.... Hurt my ex a lot and he hated my guts for over a year.... We r now best of friends and I confide and trust my ex completely...he is now with someone who is a much better match than I ever was and I'm very happy for him....but although I'm a total pig and enjoy a good hole....I'm also this romantic type who enjoys taking care of right guy.... And doing the normal bf stuff with...for me there is nothing better than waking up with person u love and cuddle.... Yes I'm the cuddly mushy mashy type when I'm in love....