[Hot Pigg] We Are All Animals

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Hot Pigg's original blog post

So I'm on the train with my best friend and like normal we are talking nonstop and life and such. Seems normal right. Then this HOT latin guy stands up next to the pole in front of us. We both notice him and under our breath agree he's hot. Here's where I know gay men are nothing but animals and I am proud. The latin guy put his hands in his track pants and began moving his fingers over his dick. HOT! My friend and I went from talking nonstop to unable to speak and unable to turn away. We rode the train for another 15 minutes watching him purposely adjust. We didn't speak. We couldn't turn away for more than a second and we giggled like little girls here or there. We ended up getting off the train together but when we made our way to the stairs to exit, he remained on the platform.

This is the second time this has happen with us in one week. We were at TJMaxx and were on the escalator leaving when I turned around to see a guy below me grabbing his crotch. He was obvious and not trying to hide his intentions at all. I cannot tell you what my best friend was talking about b/c like the Latin guy, I totally zoned out.

BTW, I love sex but my friends will be there for me when the trick isn't. Therefore, if I have made plans with my friends, I'm not going to cancel to go for a fuck. If I'm out with friends and it's getting late, sure I'll head home with you but I'm not rearranging my night to fit a fuck in.

Till next load...

5308634424048574265-3040900326458655275?l=hotpigg4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.