True Breeding Story.

There used to be a guy on one of the bareback sites that would offer paid conversion services in Boston. Since I live in a rural area of New England, he seemed like my best shot at a guaranteed breeding, so I contacted him to arrange for my conversion. He told me I had two options, for $600 he'd breed my hole but no guarantee it would take or for $1,200 he'd arrange a group of 20 or so guys to take turns breeding my ass and would guarantee I'd get knocked-up, - or they would do it again until I was. I chose the second option as it seemed more likely to do the trick. We arranged the date and time where I'd rent a hotel room and he would take care of the rest. I called him around 6:00 P.M. when I got checked in to give him the room number. He was there within half an hour. He was even hotter than his pic online. I paid him his fee and he informed me that the first guys would be arriving around 7:30. He told me to get on the bed so he could get me ready.

I took off my clothes and laid on the bed and watched him strip revealing a nice 8" cock half hard and already dripping precum. He grabbed his bag and joined me on the bed. He pulled out a bottle of lube and a big silver vibrating dildo. Told me he had to get me loosened up for some of the big cocks I was going to be getting. He lubed my hole and shoved the dildo inside for a good ten minutes till my hole was nice and loose. He replaced the dildo with his hard cock and began ramming me as hard as he could. He pushed my legs back and pounded my hole till I felt his cock spasming and dumping its toxic seed deep up in me. He kept fucking me till his cock went soft and then he replaced it with the dildo. He looked down at me and send that was number one.

He then informed me that some of the guys would know I was a neg chaser, but others wouldn’t fuck me if they knew I was neg so I was to keep quiet about my status. Additionally, I would not be permitted to see who was fucking me, as he reached into his bag and pulled out a leather hood. I almost came at the thought of it. He told me to sit up so he could put the hood on me and that once on, it would not be removed until the last breeder had left the room. If I had to use the bathroom or get a drink of water I was to ask for him and he would guide me there. After he secured the straps on the hood, he told me to lay on the stomach on the bed as the first person would be there any minute.

Just as I lay on the bed I heard a knock on the door. I heard my host go open the door and let somebody in. They whispered for a few minutes and then I could hear somebody undressing. I felt somebody get on the bed and then felt a tongue slide right in my hole. He buried his face in my freshly fucked hole and drove me wild. Then he climbed up on top of me and slid a fat 7” cock deep inside me. As he laid on my back I felt a furry muscled chest and two beefy muscular arms wrapped around me. He bucked and pumped in my hole for at least 10 minutes and then shoved his cock as deep as possible and squeezed me tight and whispered in my ear, “I’m cumming inside you.”

After he got off of me I heard him sitting down on the sofa on the other side of the room and began talking with my host. Suddenly I felt a skinny finger rubbing my hole. Somebody else had evidently come in while I was being breed by the last guy. I felt him climb on the bed and pull my ass cheeks apart and started sliding his skinny fingers in and out of me. Then he pulled out his fingers and replaced them with a toothbrush and really started to rough-up my hole. He told me to roll over on my back and he kept brushing my hole but was now sucking my hard cock. He stopped brushing my hole and I felt him straddle me and shove my cock up his own hole. I reached up and felt his skinny body with only a sprinkling of hair down the middle leading to a thin rock hard 9” cock. He started riding my cock like a pro when my host came over and told him, “we have a job to do here, remember.” And with that he climbed off my cock, pushed my legs back and shoved his cock deep inside me. He only lasted a minute until he started shaking and pumping his load deep in me. When he calmed down, he replaced his cock with the toothbrush and scoured my hole. As he pulled the toothbrush from my hole I heard him tell my host, “it’s nice and dripping pink.” He told him, “Good job, you are finished now.”

My host told me to roll over and get on my knees as a group of guys were on their way up. I heard a knock on the door and then my host greeting at least ten different men. I felt my ass being inspected by all kinds of hands and my head being pulled to the side of the bed and a fat ten inch cock being shoved in my mouth. I sucked for a minute getting it wet before it was pulled from my mouth and replaced with another. This continued until one guy crawled on the bed in front of me, laid back and pulled my head down to his sweaty crotch and shoved his cock in my mouth as I felt a cock slide deep in my abused hole. The first three guys didn’t last long and pumped their loads deep inside me. The fourth guy however fucked like a pile driver with a huge cock. The other guys were all egging him on which got the guy I was sucking all turned on. He pulled his cock from my mouth and pushed my head lower to lick and suck on his sweaty balls. It smelled like he hadn’t showered in days but I was so turned on I didn’t care. When he rolled back and showed me his ripe hole I couldn’t help myself and just dove in with my tongue and licked up his funk. This pushed him over the edge and he pulled my head up, shoved his cock back in my mouth and blew an enormous load. I held it in my mouth until he was finished and then spit it in my hand. I reached around and let it pour on the pile driver’s cock which drove him over the edge. He screamed out as his whole body shook cumming inside me.

After that the next four guys barely lasted long enough to shove their cocks in me and add their loads to the mix. After they left, I heard my host tell somebody, “you’re up.” Then I felt a guy climb on the bed in front of me and a dirty cheesy dick was pressed to my lips. The smell made me want to gag but he was insistent and just forced his cock in my mouth. I reached up to feel his chest and found only a fat sweaty body. Once his cock got hard he pushed me down on the bed and shoved his cock inside me. Luckily he didn’t last too long as I thought he was going to crush me as he pounded his cock in me. He grunted as he unloaded up my hole. I heard him get up and leave.

My host came over and told me to sit up as he removed the hood. He told me he saved the last guy until the end because he had full blown AIDS, never taken meds, and had a high viral load. He told me he was going to fuck me one last time so I could cum. I laid back on the bed and lifted my legs and just as he started to enter my hole his cell phone started ringing. He pulled out and answered and told the caller to come on up. He hung up and told me his buddy had just gotten off work and he was going to let him finish me off as he can always cum three times in a row. He also informed me that I wouldn’t have to put the hood back on since his buddy like to look into the eyes of the guys he was breeding.

A knock on the door and my host let in a hot muscular black daddy. He worked for some maintenance department for the city and was still in his uniform. My host introduced us and the guy told me to lay back on the edge of the bed because he hadn’t cum in days and I was going to take care of that. He opened his pants and let them fall down around his ankles and a fat 9 inch cock sprang to life. He told me once he’s inside he doesn’t pull out until he’s satisfied. Then he asked if I was ready.

I lifted my legs and told him I was his. He just shoved the full length of his cock in and started pounding away. His dick was huge and kind of painful on my worn hole. I was stroking my cock while he was fucking me and started really getting into it. He looked down and told me he would tell me when I could cum. He picked up the pace and looked me in the eye and asked, “Do you want my poz babies?” I pleaded for him to give them to me, and he did with a guttural scream and a whole body orgasm. He slowed down but didn’t stop fucking me. He pulled off his shirt and I reached up to feel his barrel of a chest. He kept pounding away at my hole when my host came over and shoved his cock in my mouth and fed me a huge load of cum. I licked and sucked up every last drop which pushed the guy in my hole to his second orgasm. He unloaded much like the first time and again he didn’t stop. He told me to get close as he wanted to knock me up one more time while I shoot my load. When I told him I was there he grabbed my cock and stroked it hard while he pounded his third load of the night into me and I shot mine up over my head. He and my host scooped up my load and fed it to me and told me to taste my last negative load. I tested positive four weeks later.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...