True Story - Got Pozzed Last Night

I am 29 live in Montreal, and been with few guys, but only oral mostly and was long time ago. I found a site called squirt.org and started talking to few guys here and there. I was reluctant to meet because I'm not exactly huge: I'm six inches, cut, but good looking and have an average build. Still, late night, around 4:00 A.M. I decided to meet a guy in his car. He was older then my age, but had a similar build and size. We talked a bit and shared a few beers. Then he told me he was poz. At first I was reluctant to even kiss him, but he explained that unless I took a load inside my ass, it was very unlikely I would get it. So, after a few beers we sucked each other's cock and came in each other's mouth. I told him that I really wanted to try BB sex, both top and bottom. He said we could talk about that another time.

Two weeks went by. We were sucking each other in his car one night when he suddenly managed to position himself on top of me and, without even telling me, he dropped his weight on me and within a second I was inside him. I was very nervous about being seen in the car, but I still came inside his tight hole within a minute or so. He jumped off me and sat back down on his seat. I asked him how he got pozzed and he replied he decided one night to go to the local bathhouse and take a load up his ass, and by the end of the night he had taken four loads and eventually found out he was poz. I asked him what it felt like to take a load in the ass. He replied he loved the feeling of cum in his ass, that it was an amazing sensation. I was drunk and said I would love to feel it, but he said no 'cause I was neg.

One week later after I arrived home from a trip he telephoned me and said he had a motel for the night and he would pay my cab to come over. I was extremely horny - it had been over a week since I had even jacked off, so I jumped into a cab. When I got to the motel I found him naked, so I started immediately began taking off my clothing. All he said to me was "i changed my mind, let's have a great night." We jumped into bed and after a few minutes of kissing and touching he reached over and grabbed a bottle of lube and covered my cock and his ass, so I began to fuck him, but this time he didn't let me cum. He pulled away, turned me over, poured lube on my ass and licking it simultaneously. After twenty minutes of tongue action, I was loose, relaxed, and horny as hell! Then he told me "You'll never have to worry again after tonight - that you'll be able to have great sex with anyone." With that he slid inside my ass. At first it hurt, but I stayed calm and soon enough then he began pounding my ass, slowly at first then little faster. It didn't take long until he said "I'm going to change your sex life forever now. Are you ready?" I cried "Yes!" And with that I felt his load, his poz load, shooting inside my ass, and yes, his was the first load of cum I had even taken in my ass.

Eventually he popped out of me, licked the cum dripping out of my ass, then kissed me. Oh yeah, I fucked him afterwards.

Edited by Hotload84

Guest JizzDumpWI

Nice story ottawa30nice. Just because you took a poz load does not mean you are going to seroconvert. You might, but there is a better chance you won't.