Load from a chaser

nekofox

Not sure why this didn't post last night, but oh well.

Anyways, yesterday, on an off chance of having the day off and getting a room for the day, I hit up on the usual sites like Adam4Adam, BBRTS and even Squirt and Manhunt. What surprised me of meeting up with was on A4A of a fellow BB'er who also is a semi-chaser it seems where he stated on his profile that he likes taking charged loads. :drool:

Seeing him on there, I knew I had to take the chance to meet him and thankfully, it was WORTH IT!! :grin:

When he came in, I knew I was going to have fun with him, making out like crazy, sucking each other off a good bit, rimming each others holes, and, a huge plus for my preferences at times, he's a nice size chub/cub that I just had to work my tongue as much as I could all over his body.

After a good bit of foreplay, I started to plow him gently so he can get used to me, and we both enjoyed each other nicely from that. After a good while (about 30+ minutes of working his ass out) took a good break so we could rest up and soon, after a few minutes, I offered my ass to him. Damn it felt so good since it's been so long getting fucked myself. Worked me over nicely and soon, changed to being on my back and finally, took his load deep into me, not wasting a single drop. :2thumbs:

It wasn't until a few hours later that I had no choice but to expel his cum :concern:, but even so, he's definitely on my friends list on A4A and I can't wait to meet up with him again, this time to give him my load. ;)post-255-140864344243_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1