[Tiger Milner] Blog Update: Switching Platforms

TigerMilner

Click here to see Tiger Milner's original blog post...

[TABLE=class: tr-caption-container, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Ass+in+Jock+TM+copy.jpg[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: tr-caption, align: center]Tiger Milner climbing on the bed[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Just a quick heads up that I am switching the blog off of Blogger and onto my own domain. TigerMilner.com will be the new address in case some of you loose me. Supposedly it is going to be a seamless transition from one platform to the other, but I've learned that things don't always work that way on the internet. Blogger has been a great start but I need something more flexible that will afford me new opportunities to make this little fetish of mine become self sustaining. Blogger does not allow blogs with ads or that sell products. So in order to expand what I can offer, the change has to be made. I am also unhappy with the quality of the video on this site. Can you believe this blog has been viewed 250K times in the first six months! That is a lot of jerking off! So hot.

In case of hiccups in the process, just google me if you loose the bookmark or it doesn't forward. I'm not going away. I've got some HOT new videos coming soon so you will want to stay tuned. In fact I'm meet a very handsome 26 year old latin guy who has never fucked a guy before but says he loves to fuck ass. Stay tuned.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.