[Smooth Butt] businessman's lunch special at local adult bookstore

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

i had an hour to kill and was near a local adult bookstore around lunch time so i figured i would stop in, get some new poppers, and spend a few $1 bills to see if any cock hungry for a warm mouth would show up. i was feeling pretty slutty and hungry to suck cock...so i went inside and cruised around. not much action so i went inside a booth and starting feeding the machine and stroking my cock..

in the end i got 3 big loads from what seemed to be guys on their lunch break.

the first guy i cruised went into a video booth and i pushed on his open door. clearly he was looking to have his cock sucked and he pulled out a nice 7 incher. it was slim with a nice shape and fat cockhead....and slid down my throat nicely. i worked his fat cockhead and took my time giving him a GREAT blowjob. hitting the poppers...i got lost in sucking his cock and he was soon grabbing the back of my head and instinctively fucking my face. i tasted the warm gush of his seed load and pushed his cock down into the back of my throat. his cock spasmed and unloaded down my throat...filling my belly with a big creamy load for lunch. i kept sucking his cock right through his load and was soon suckling his deflating dick. he grunted his satisfaction, pulled up his pants, zipped up and left...saying "thanks" over his shoulder as he left the small room.

the second 2 cocks were less remarkable...the 2nd being a small 5 inch cock that didn't last long before shooting off in my mouth. the third cock had a fat head and was about 6 inches. that blowjob was rememorable only in my technique that i used to get him to shoot off. i had his cockhead lodged in the roof of my mouth and i was sucking and pulling on it while using my tongue underneath the sensitive part of his cockhead. i had never really done that before and he went nuts and soon was feeding me his load.

i look foward to trying that technique again and seeing if it yields similar results...

6735054797439398031-1154691699565618319?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.