sweet guy / dom top

chipygmalion80

So a lot of btms luv the "Dom aggressive top". They walk in, demand this and that, and don't care about who they're fucking. I'm not a fan -- except for this one fuck buddy. He's a genuinely sweet guy with his cloths on but when I get him his alter ego surfaces and becomes verbally abusive and physically dominate. I'm curious if others think this is due to needing a 'connection' or trust or something before I'll submit myself to him. Just to give you details, last night he and I hooked. I went to his condo, he had Latino tango music on, we popped a bottle of wine, sand talked in front of his fireplace. Hes very romantic ... deep voice, easy going hippie type.

An hour later he was towering over me (he's 6'4 German decent) calling me a slut and saying I wasn't worthy of big big dick (he's got a 9x6 thick piece) and if I didn't suck him harder he would kick me out and find a better college boy. An hour after than he continued to verbally abuse me in his bed by calling my ass a cumdump pussy that was loose from all the cocks I let fuck it (actually it was from his own big dick opening me up) and anytime I would squirm or yell from the pain he would flip me on my tummy and stuff my face in a pillow, tell me to shut the fuck up, and dig his big dick in deeper. When I told him he was fucking me harder just to see me in pain and I needed a safe word he said no I didn't and that I really loved his big raw dick and to shut up and take it like bitch.

Now after we fucked and bred my hole (which I always feel because his seed is warm and his dick blows a big load so I feel him fill me up), he reverts back to sweet guy. We spooned, he talked about work and boyfriends, and he kissed me goodnight when I left (he's a great kisser).

So is it the trust thing with this "Dom top" that allows me to open up? Or the foreplay and investment upfront? I simply can't take that kind of abuse from other tops that just want to walk up and aggressively hurt. I've tried and failed.