Poppers on carry-on?

pullmanslut

I traveled recently to Chattanooga. I had no problem with my poppers in my carry on luggage. The bottles of poppers are small enough that it doesn't raise any flags going through the xray machine. I wouldn't recommend the big fat bottle Id stick with the shorter skinny bottle.

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Does everyone put them in a zip lock baggie with your other liquids or do you just leave them in your suitcase carry-on?

Traveling soon and was wondering if I can take poppers on my carry on luggage or if I should just wait and get some at my final destination?

Thanks..

just put it together with ur toiletries in ur ziplock bag. I travel a lot and never hav been stopped. I put my lube in there as well...

it is a legal over the counter purchase , so one should be able to travel easily with it. It would be prefersble to packed it in your checked / stowed luggage rather than carryon. ...just to avoid the liquid or open bottle issues and saving u the embarrassment of explaining yourself .

I'm going to give an opposing opinion on this. For me, poppers in my airline carry-on are a problem. I need a patdown for security (I call it my moring TSA grope) because of all the metal in my legs/knees. After the patdown, the TSA agent scans his gloves in a "sniffer" (don't know what else to call it) for chemicals. Bingo! The "sniffer" can pickup the poppers and then my bags are subject to extra search. The TSA is looking for explosives which apparently smell like poppers. Not worth the time and effort for me. I leave the poppers at home and buy a new bottle at my destination.

I wouldn't take the chance I would put it in my checked luggage, In fact I hide mine in the checked luggage, I put it inside another container. If you only have carry on best to buy it when you get there. Best to ask around online, I know when I lived in NJ they were impossible to find in the sex shops.