And so it begins

Click here to see the original blog post...

I'm a cum-addicted, gangbang-oriented, loves-to-be-watched submissive bareback bottom whore with what seems to be a magical hole.

Not a new development--I've been building up to this since I first got fucked and realized that condoms fucked it all up. Since I moved to the big city about 8 years ago, I gave up any illusions of being a nice boy and started taking any cock that wanted to unload in me. And it turns out that typically, once a guy does that, he's hooked and keeps coming back for more. So at this point, you can imagine that I get fucked a little more often than the average bottom.

One night at the bath house, I was chatting with another cumslut who told me he likes to track how many loads he takes each year. That same night, a top asked me if I remembered him WHILE he was fucking me. I decided while keeping track of every load is probably unrealistic, having some way to keep track of my adventures might be fun for me and enjoyable for all the guys out there who'd rather read about a slut than be one himself.

So while I wait for my 21 year old top with a big thick 9" cock to arrive to cap up 24+ hours of cum-filled fun, I set up this blog. He'll be here any minute, so I should finish getting ready. Need more to read? I quite like this post about why at least this one guy would love to date a bareback bottom whore.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.