[Out Of Control Cumhole] Early starters: nothing hotter

crawford912

Click here to see the original blog post...

Just got in from a long and largely uneventful night at a bath house I'm pretty certain I'll never bother going back to, unless there a very special reason (like, say, a really hot fuckbud wants me to go with him). I felt like I was on condom patrol all night and fighting an uphill battle. The handful of good times didn't really make up for the crap... oh, and I only managed to get 1 load.

But instead of complaining, I'll re-tell a really, really hot scenario that you haven't heard about yet. I was over at a buddy's, looking to get a group going. Out of the blue, on Grindr, this 21 year old messages me telling me he's a bareback top.

This is basically the biggest turn on ever. Normally, I like playing with guys around my age or older... often much older. Guys whose sex life has the same, ermmm, rapid velocity as mine but a fifteen year headstart? Yeah, they know what they're doing. Whereas I find a lot of twinks haven't really got their technique down and the whole thing because a race to the load. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing...

But a 21 year old who is already a bareback pig? HOT! HOT HOT HOT! Of course, they know they're hot shit (especially ones with huge cocks) and that guys will do a lot of things to get them in bed.

Now, this particular twinkpig isn't (yet) into group... But we already had another guy over at my buddy's and I definitely wanted their cocks. So I didn't want to risk bailing... but it turns out the idea of fucking a hole filled with twink cum was pretty appealing, so they WANTED me to go get it. How perfect was this? Oh, and he lived around the corner!

He wanted to fuck outside.... and I never say no to that. However, this was definitely the most public setting I've ever taken a load in... well-lit, some car traffic, surrounded by condos on all sides... In fact, before he came out, he made me put my bare ass on show while he watch from his condo window (and lord knows who else saw).

Of course, being 21 and, in all honesty, likely never having thought I'd actually agree to his fantasy, he came in no time flat... which sucks, but the big load made up for it. It was the sweetest cum I'd ever tasted (yeah, I stuck a finger in my hole and tested it out while I was walking back to my buddy's, obviously). And my buddy and the third we'd invited over couldn't get enough of it. He kept pulling his cock out to get a taste of that sweet twinkcum. And loved that warm, cum-filled hole so much he gave me a pretty fucking impressive pounding followed by a nice big load, followed by the same thing from the third guy.

I need more nights like this and fewer nights where guys think I won't notice that they've snuck on a condom.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.