[Tiger Milner] Fucked in a Stall #4

TigerMilner

Click here to see Tiger Milner's original blog post...

I got so much fan mail for this hot hairy daddy bear from "Fucked in a Stall #3". You guys asked to see more of him, so when he hit me up for more ass fucking, how could I say no. Why would I say no. Men like him are not so easy to find. Another great fuck. I wish I could show you his face, but he is married. I can't believe he lets me videotape it. I did get his shirt off this time so you can see his amazing hairy chest and torso. Just keep forgetting to take mine off! I even forgot to take my sunglasses off. I always email him a copy. A longer version of this new video is coming on my new site.

This is a smaller version for mobile devices. Many of you have told me you have trouble viewing my vids that way so I uploaded one sized for you. Let me know if it works.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.