[SFVersCumBoy] Steam room cock and load

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

I know it has been awhile, but alas sometimes there is just not much worth posting and I like to save the best to share.

Today I was at the gym doing a light workout - no cardio, just weights. I was not extra sweaty but I do always like to end my workouts with a good steam.

On my way into the shower area I walked past a guy that did not completely close the curtain. I caught a glimpse of a very engorged hard cock.

Pointing to the wall and showing at least 7 inches right there.

Hmmmm....

The guy attached to this hard cock was a hot one I have seen many many times in the gym. Tall, lanky, firm and not an ounce of fat on him unless you count the thick meat between his legs.

Well, since I can never be sure of what guys want in a locker room, I just did my quick rinse and headed into the steam room.

I figured that the guy was not interested or not into playing since he usually does not make eye contact.

Well, guess who walked in just as I was standing there bare ass and putting cold water on the sensor to get my steam flowing....Yep, the lean hot man himself.

Now, just because he may have been hard in the shower did not mean anything right away. I don't know if he even saw that I caught it.

When I sat down on my towel he was sitting cross legged next to me with a towel just covering his cock. I kept my eyes slightly on him and thought to myself "if he even so much as slides his hand under there, I will pop a boner right here".

Yes, he slid his hand under and that was the end of me. I did not get fully hard before he pulled his towel aside and whipped out that cock.

Standing tall and pointing straight up to the ceiling in all it's glory.

I moved my towel over and reached over to grab his cock and give it a slight tug. There was no resistance so I leaned in more and slid my mouth down the shaft and pulled my throat tight around - that got a reaction!

This guy had a rock hard cock and when I went to the base and hit his balls, he moaned and pushed my head further down.

No need to tell me twice - I went to town and got my mouth totally around his cock and let him face fuck me.

He reached around and was stroking my cock while I was leaning over the bench to get every last inch.

While he was buried to the hilt I heard him start to say something and I just let my mouth open so he could flood my throat with cum.

He was semi piston fucking my throat while I was deep throating at the same time.

That cock was pushed down and had me doing my best not to make a sound while I was using my throat to work every drop out.

After he was spent and done, he stood up and wrapped his towel around his waist and was out the door.

Wham, bam, thank you is always a fantastic way to end a steam, don't you think?3474577974612100795-9002347519907511854?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.