Three loads from black guys in less than an hour

whtbbcumhole4blk

Was trying to slut around at a bookstore on Houston's north side, but didn't have any luck. So I put an ad on craigslist and ended up at this guys house not to far away. I sucked him a for a few minutes and then he mounted me and busted a huge nutt in my ass.

Next I hit up this guy that fucked me the night before. Older dude, big dick. He had a buddy he wanted to tag my ass with.

So first went to his place, which is in an older semi-rural neighborhood. The night before, he fucked me outside next to his truck, about 25 feet away from the street.

Last night, i sucked him for a bit outside then we drove over to his buddies house a few blocks away. The dude backed his truck down the drive way and his buddies came out. I was a little freaked out because it wasn't as secluded as the first place but soon i was down on my knees going back and forth on their cocks.

The second guy was huge, probably 10" and thick. It wasn't too long that I was huffing on poppers while he shoved his cock deep in my hole. They both took turns fucking me over the back of the truck until they both nutted deep in my hole.

was fucking hot and can't wait to do it again.

• 2 weeks later...