So fucking done -

mascraw

If you are here you are prob more my type of dude - I need to fuk - at this point I dont even care which way - with someone whos TRULY biggest organ is their fucking head - BBRT A4A Manhunt even the poz fukers are full of shit - if you would turn down fucking ARod or Brad Pitt or Toby McGuire for any poz fukker - thats is who I want to have sex with E 20's - in relationship (no bb no more sex even)

Work for self - - even if I just fucking jerk off w like minded dude - I just cant fuking take it anymore - and taken me long time to learn a poz fukker tweaking at 4am will you tell you anything ("yeah yeah only take poz cum as I sit there at 5 am and he has invited neg straight guys over lol).. Okay out - those who get it - will get it mascraw@yahoo.com

You - unless I have you confused (I try to trade stocks cruise bb boards and jack all at same time - so its possible) I thought you liked twinks. You are the owner? moderator? weve talked? Well fuk yeah we should.

• Administrators
You - unless I have you confused (I try to trade stocks cruise bb boards and jack all at same time - so its possible) I thought you liked twinks. You are the owner? moderator? weve talked? Well fuk yeah we should.

I've got pretty broad tastes. Yeah, my favorite type is young, thin and Latino, but I have sex with all sorts of guys. You're on my buddy list on BBRT. I think we've exchanged messages in the past couple weeks if my memory serves me correctly. And yeah, this is my site.