Raw Easter Sunday

Uuha

We had been chatting for a few days, I missed him the day before and ended up jacking off because I was so horny. But I was still horny as fuck the next day, so when he sent his address I was out the door in about 10 minutes.

I found his apartment number and almost like fate he opened the door as soon as I turned the corner. when we go to his room he started rubbing me up under my shirt immediately. I told him to get naked, and he laid down ass up and asked me for a massage, I gave it my best, massaging his shoulders and trapezius muscles, his ears kissed him up and down his spinal cord, then saw his beautiful booty and just had to smack it and put my tongue up his hole. Gripping both cheeks while I got his ass wet got me hard as fuck.

I asked him straight up if he was gonna let me hit it raw, he said no so I grabbed a condom and slipped it on. I've never really worn condoms so it took me little while and by the time it was on my cock was softening, I tried to stick it in but it didn't matter what position I just wasn't aroused enough. When he was sitting on top of me, he just said "Fuck it" and took the condom off and slipped my dick up his tight ass. This made my dick wake up again and holy shit he was even tighter than this asian I've been hitting up for about a month. I asked him if he was clean and all he did was smile, shake his head no and and say "papi, pull out before you cum"... I got a little anxious and said "no get off my dick"

so we just cuddled, him kissing my hairy muscular arms and body telling me he loves how masculine I am. I fingered his booty and he kept squealing like a girl and getting closer to me, holding me. I told him to turn around and then noticed my dick was taking over the situation, so I just reached down and lined up my dick with what I thought was his hole and slipped right on in

OHHhh wow, that feeling was soo good, he grabbed my arms tightly as I kept rocking his bubbly spanish ass back and forth on my uncovered dick. He said to slow down, but I knew I just wanted more raw ass...

I pulled out to switch positions and he told me to cuddle with him some more but I just ignored all that. I was addicted to this new experience and just put his legs up over his head and told him to hold them there. Like a good little bitch he did what I said, I'm still a little new so I fingered around under his ballsack to find the hole exactly and then slid in when I found his tight hole

I balanced myself on his thighs and slipped in and out like a jackrabbit, but not too fast, feeling his warm tight insides grabbing my dick bringing me a joy no woman ever did, watching his dick and balls jiggle while I rode him, made the pressure build, but I didn't wanna stop. Anyway I pullled out and shot a load across his chest while he pulled me in to kiss...not a good ending but when I pulled back his chest and stomach were covered in cum. I thought I would be out of cum after the huge fountain I let out the day before. Oh well, he tasted it and said I've been drinking too much milk. Ok then...

Kinda lost interest in him after I came, he wanted to cuddle but the listerine he used to cover his bad breath and his obsession with kissing me repeatedly kinda turned me off. I held him for another 10 minutes, then said I got work in the morning, put my clothes on and bounced.

As I walked towards my car I realized I never asked for his name

But he has a hot ass, I'll probably be back