The first load I ever took

Posted this in the last load thread, but then realized it probably doesn't fit there and deserves its own thread.

This goes back about 11-12 years and is 100% true.

There was this guy at work who was a super nerdy programmer. Lean. Tall - about 6'. We were both out at work and he was super into me, but we're both bottoms. At some point he stopped working there, but we regularly chatting online and in one of our conversations he got kind of dominant with me, and I agreed to go over to his house at lunchtime. It was about 10 miles away.

His place was total 20-something trashy ;-) But he had me strip down, and then he stripped down and had me suck him. He had a fucking gorgeous cock, about 8", uncut with the perfect amount of foreskin. I sucked him for a while then he had me get on the bed. He asked if I would take it raw. I was hesitant, but figured What the hell, he's pretty safe to bareback with. I told him he couldn't cum in me, but that he could fuck me raw. He had me get face down on the bed with my ass up and then he got on top of me. He used almost no lube - just used his foreskin and natural lube to push inside of me.

I had taken a bare cock for a few minutes before, but no loads. His cock felt AMAZING. It had enough skin on it that it was really smooth, and I was good at taking cock by that point. He was pretty verbal with me and it was turning me on, saying my raw hole felt really good. After he had been in me for maybe 10 minutes, I told him softly I wanted him to cum in me. He didn't quite hear me at first, so asked for clarification. I said "please cum inside of me." He got super enthusiastic at that point and fucked me hard and raw and then with some very loud groans and some thrusts, he came deep inside of me. I could feel his cock pulse.

He told me I was an amazing bottom. He laid down on top of me and stayed inside me for a while. I could feel his cock pulse in my hole as it got soft. He eventually came out of me, and I could feel his cum leaking down my balls. I got up and he gave me a small towel with which to wipe my ass. I then told him that was the first time I had taken a load. He got really affectionate then, and talked about how it was going to come out soon and I could probably not prevent it. I got back in my car, not having cum, and drove back to work. Eventually I got on the toilet at work and let out some wet air and his load, but I let it out into my hand and then jerked off and came with it as lube.

To this day, he is the source of a few fetishes of mine - uncut cocks, bareback, and poppers - he loved getting me super high on poppers and loading me up. Once he even had a friend over with me blindfolded. I'll tell that story sometime soon.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 2