piss quickie...

I'm standing on your doorstep listening to you get the dog away from the door, wondering to yourself who the hell is calling at this time of night. Finally you open the door and I just stand there, half amused at your reaction at seeing me there and saying nothing. Still I say nothing, just a half smirk. Then you catch on to why as you see the spreading stain across my crotch. You hurry me indoors leaving me wondering which was the more important: getting me out of sight or making sure I didn't piss any more so there was still some left for your arse or mouth.

One can finished another opened. Unless you're more of a perv than I think you are you're not going to realise that the orginal can, despite its label, only contained pop.

"Oi, stop fucking about: there's a pair of jeans here need your attention. I'm not having them go cold on me." Immediately you're down on your knees suck at the fabric of my jeans, getting the piss out easily since they're an old pair which won't hold liquid for long. You swap betweeen each thigh as though to make you upward progress easier. When you reach to top of the thigh I turn around so you can deal with the piss that slipped behind.

You take the opportunity as I thought you would and unzip my jeans before moving round front again: you know how much piss a jock can hold... You were obviously on the way to bed: the bathrobe's gone. Another few swigs from my can and I push you onto all fours. Your automatically spread your legs. I leave you there waiting while I get rid of my own clothes, continuing to hit the beer while I do it. I crouch over you, rubbing my dick against your arsehole. I feel myself getting harder and you push back. "Think you can do it without?"

Not going to let you try to take me with no lube, so as soon as the head of my dick is in your arse, I let go with the rest of the piss, feeling you you arse open with the shock of the warm liquid. A few long strokes ensures and even distribution of piss and I pull out. Your gasp as you feel my fingers at your hole is a nice touch. I push in with my hand and note the fact that I'm not today's first. Pig!

Gonna go just that bit faster for that... Can feel you all ready to go beneath me. I push in harder, feeling more than hearing your grunt at the invasion of your arse. My entire hand in now, you're not getting it all the way in, instead I'm rubbing against the second sphincter, feeling your urge to open up fully, then I quietly gently pull back, feeling the wash of my piss over my hand.

As soon as I've got the use of both hands again, I get a forearm under each shoulder and my dick straight up your arse, pulling you onto me. I know the difference in feel between my piss and somebody else's come, you dirty cunt. I'm fucking harder now and your arse is leaking. I grab some of the mixture and rub it in your face as I come in you...

"Didn't know what you were getting when I felt that extra cum in there did you?" At least you have the grace to blush a little behind your grin...