Why does Sleazy sex have to be bareback?

bb1991

Before we start, I'm not anti-bareback -that's not what I'm getting at here.

My question is, why don't safe sex guys want to do sleazy sex?

Things like gangbangs, anon or blindfolded hookups, mild BDSM, sex in slings or wearing leather and fucking in a sex dungeon or whatever -sex I like.

Before barebacking, I wanted to do these things but you CAN NOT find a guy in the safe-sex brigade that will go anywhere near them.

My point is - why?

I guess barebackers are less inhibited by nature, but there's no reason why safe-sex guys couldn't have a gangbang or whatever and still play safe -they must have the same sort of fetishes and turn-ons as the rest of us, so why don't they explore the sleazy side? They can play safe and not risk STDs so why are they so against it?

It's something that used to really frustrate me before I made the switch and something I could never get my head round.

There are some safe-sex guys who do BDSM and anonymous sex. Half the guys I meet in bookstores use condoms for anal (not so much for oral) and there are sex parties where the majority of the men rubber up before the act (yech!) I think there is an antiseptic feel however to the restrictions of a condom when having sex and a good many guys into uninhibited sex would much rather go the natural route and bareback. Once you do its hard to condom up again. (actually makes more sense to say its soft to rubber up again.)

I understand your point. Back in my rubber days I did have kinky safe sex. What I found is not everyone has the same idea of what safe sex is or think it is. Some will want your dick covered when they suck you. Others will want to where a glove when they fist you. Have you ever been fisted with a gloved hand? Not fun. I had one guy want me to use a dental dam--remember those--when I rimmed him. Today I think most guys would say safe sex is covered fucking. The other issue is that it just slows down the action and gets in the natural flow of sex. Man I hated it when the guy about to fuck me after heavy play had to stop to put the condom on. It always broke the hotness. And those psa's that tried to give you ways to make putting a condom on your dick hot always left me limp.