Young Boy Stud Turned Cum Dump

Davy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I had completely lost sight of John in the dark. I looked around for my little fuck baby but couldn't find him. Few other boys walked over to me to try and ask for my fat dick but I needed to find my guest into this fuck frenzy. I walked down on shaft tunnel. Saw boys fucking in every which position they could but as I reached the end of the tunnel still no young filipino stud.

I started back, when I heard some guys talking about new blood. One was a definite tweaker, and the other a cum slut with jizz riding down their legs and asses. They saw me coming and immediately presented their asses open and winking.

"Where's the new boy?"

"Gimme your load and Ill tell you." said one. I slapped him hard across the face and moved to the other.

"He's in the front train car!" the other one said flinching.

So I made my way to the train car and I could see and hear the fuck shadows moving. I opened the door to the car. 12 maybe more faces turned from the crowd to see me. I got a few bro nods and then they went back to the attention. On the floor of the car was two bears with thick cocks humping and grunting, but then I saw john. smack dab in the middle of the two hairy fat fuckers who were double fucking his ass hole.

I watched for a maybe 5 seconds seeing the cocks slam up and down his hole while cum dripped and caked between their legs balls and groins, and thats when I noticed John wasn't moving. His body had been limp. Deathly limp.

"He's done fuckers." I spoke. a few moved aside. The bears looked to eachother.

"Says who?" Said this one fucked up looking twink. I punched him into a wall and turned around.

The two bears climbed off john and I saw him completely for the first time in what must have been only 20 minutes since I'd lost him.

His face was badly bruised and his nose was bleeding. There were scratches and bite marks and bruises on every inch of his body. His hole was gaping. cum blood and piss were drooling from his busted rectum. I scooped him up and carried him and out of the building to the black tranny.

He/she looked shocked which I'm assuming must be a lot considering what she usually sees.

"I can't call the cops here" Was all he said. "What the fuck happened you weren't there for more and hour maybe two."

"Just give me the clothesr" She did and we left. On the ride home john woke slightly mumbling stop. I can't. Oh my god no more. Some sort shock must have been setting in.

I just drove back to my place. I took him inside and ran the shower. and washed the scratches and blood. I laid him down and he began to wake up.

I wanted to ask him what the fuck happened but then I already knew. I set up the hotest fucking piece of ass to the horniest worst fuckers in town, and drugged him and let him get used up.

"Fuck me sir" Finally breathed out of his lips. He was looking right at me.

I stared back into the black holes of eyes that when I first met him were filled with light. He was high, but he was really mine. I stole him that night from the club in pieces and now I had all of him. He'd given it all up.

I spread his legs and inserted my soft cock into him. He was so used that it slipped in with ease and he moaned.

"Thank you. Fuck me please. Thank you."

I slowly began to harden inside him.

"Yes. Yes. Yes Fuck Me. Yes yES yES YES FUCK ME DADDY FUCK ME FUCKME I'M YOURS!"

When my full cock was hard I was sliding into him. His hole would open and swallow my cock with ease of a proper whore. So i fucked harder

"SIIIIIRRRRRRAHHHHHHHFUUUCKKK!" His ass was cumming already vibrating just from the feeling of cock inside him.

He moaned and groaned and came 6 times before I unloaded a fat load into him. I rolled over and knew that he was broken and done.

I left a note that I was done with him and didn't ever wanna see him again next to the pillow when he woke up in the morning.

He was gone when I got back.

A few months passed and I had not seen any more of john. I kept up my regular routine. Tony had become a cock hungry lil bitch that would beg for my cock. I already had plans to turn him into a cum dump for his birthday.

I went to my dealer who lived in this crack hotel he owned. Knocked on his door.

He opened it and we made our usual talk for deals when I heard some fucking going on and asked him about it.

"Aw man we got this hot lil drugwhore here bout a weekago. Bitch is beautiful and cock crazy."

He led me to the back of the room pulled back a curtain and I saw him.

John was riding one guy, jacking off another, and slurping on a thrid dick. He had dried cum stains on his chest and abs and he must have lost 20 + lbs. His was so small and ripped. You could still tell there was plenty of muscle on him. I watched him bouce up and down for a good 20 minutes while I stroked the whole time john never noticed me.

My dealer lit up a bowl and I watched as buyer/dealer came in and out walked to the back and immediately knew john was a complimentary present for them. They'd flip him over use him turn him again. 3 way double fuck and john just kept going and going just taking cock for cock.

We'd finished the bowl and the sun had set maybe 3 or 4 hours before. when john's 29'th cock finally jizzed on his face and left.

The dealer was ushering him out and making shit talk with him when John finally noticed me.

He looked at me. Almost confused. Like he was seeing a ghost. But I was the one seeing a ghost. The boy I had seen in that club that I trained and got royally fucked up was gone.

John got up and walked over to me and got on his knees took my semi dick in his mouth and began to suck. I watched him and he was a machine working me to full mast then. I pulled him off and began to walk away. He grabbed my hand.

"Fuck me?" He asked

"Oh I already fucked you up baby." Kissed him on his fore head

The dealer came in and gave john and I a look. John read it and got on the bed on all fours while the dealer whipped out his cock.

"You gonna get some bro" He asked me.

I shook my head and made my way out hearing the dealer slap John and hearing balls slap ass over and over.

I drove over to the club where I met john. Feeling nostalgic.

I saw john's old boyfriend/husband whatever having drinks with some friends laughing but also looking tired. He saw me and nodded raising his drink. I don't know what we were cheering to but I raised my back. I got out a card and wrote down the address for the dealer with the words saying John is here. Give him my name for the password. I bought a drink for the guy and had the bartender take the drink and card to him.

I guess just a feeling I could actually give John back to him somehow. As i was thinking more and more about this till I turned my head as saw this boy walk in. Light skin. Tight jeans. 5'7 maybe definite little jock and looked smooth and fine with big soft lips. He was with a group of guys and girls around his age. My eyes set on his and he set his eyes back on me.

I smiled and moved toward him. I guess I just needed a new project.

The end

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 2/4/2016 at 4:47 PM, sam_puppy said:

This fic deserves a Bump

I'd rather have a differenT (and much biGGer) Kind of bump

• 6 months later...