[UK Sauna Slut] A request and a promise.

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

Hi folks,

Hope you are keeping well. I have a request to make to you all.

Please could you review my blog and give it a rating at this site:

http://www.xmarks.com/site/confessionsofabarebacksaunaslut.blogspot.com/

I hope to attract more viewers to my blog and also help it move up the rankings by doing this.

In return and as a thank you too your loyalty, I hereby promise to provide a nice long update on the second Bareback Party I'm attending in Nottingham tomorrow (Saturday 24th April).

Im travelling down about 6pm and will be back home sometime on Sunday. I've already arranged to meet up with a few guys online there, so know i'm definitely getting a few definite loads.

I shall report back on the experience when I get back!

I went to Steam last Friday night, a bit of an impromptu visit, and managed to take a few loads from some lads in the glory holes and also in a sling. The sling fuck was hot, a group developed and watched the entire thing. Most were stood there wanking, but others were shocked that i was doing it raw with some random guy - the look of disgust on their faces turned me on even more! How i LOVE doing it bare with strangers!

Anyway, if you can review me, i will be exceptionally greatful, and I shall report on Nottingham in due course!

Ciao for now!

Josh x8509970464843090789-4329939663167162280?l=confessionsofabarebacksaunaslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.