[Athens GA Poz] POZ4PLAY: Back For More

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Diary of an Athens, Georgia HIV+ Guy...

I had been looking forward to this month's,POZ4PLAY Partyt at Mainifest 4U Studio in Atlanta since last month when I attended my first play session. Last month, I had a great time in the sling and was excited to ride again. If you missed that report, view my blog entry, POZ4PLAY Party: Sling Fuck

smallp4p.jpg

When I arrived there were probably already ten guys there. I scoped the place out and began to set my eyes on targets. One guy was about 6'3" tall, nice build with blondish brown hair. He was wearing a t-shirt and some nylon type basketball shorts. He was so HOT to me. As it turned out though he was mainly a bottom too since I happened upon him bent over a bench taking a hard pounding from another hot guy.

I sucked a couple of nice cocks in the glory hole area before making my way to the sling in the dark room. I climbed in, lubed my hole a bit, cracked open my fresh bottle of Jungle Juice Platinum and got ready. It didn't take long before a couple of guys showed up sniffing around. The sling had been lowered some since last month and was much easier to suck cocks while in it. I sucked a few guys who came over, rubbed my chest and played with my hole a bit. I discovered the downside to arriving early is that guys are not so quick to fuck since they want to last all night.

It just wasn't happening as easy as it did last month but I was not discouraged. The feel of the leather sling on my back, with my legs strapped up and my butt hole opened to anyone and everyone was such a great feeling. Finally, a guy probably in his early 50s came near enough that I said, "fuck my hole." He came closer and stood beside the sling so I could suck him and get him hard. He rubbed his hands over my body as I took a hit of poppers and got really excited.

rustyzackaryhor_big_img4.jpg

After a couple of minutes he moved down between my legs and started playing with my hole. Before I knew it he was down eating my lubed hole. His tongue felt amazing lapping at my hungry rosebud . I then said, "give me your poz cock." He stood up and slowly poked at my hole. Unfortunately, he seemed to be having trouble maintaining his erection. To try and help, I started talking really nasty to him which seemed to help. "Fuck my hole with your toxic cock", I told him. We finally got a rhythm and he started fucking me good. The sling started rocking with every thrust of his cock in my hole. He grabbed the chains near my head and continued to fuck his cock into me. It wasn't long before he emptied his nuts into my hole.

I got down out of the sling to give others an opportunity to give it a ride. I ended up in another area and walked up on a guy bent over taking a hot fuck from someone. They didn't seem to mind the company so I hung out and watched and jacked for a bit. After a few minutes, the top blasted his cum deep in the bottoms hole. Before I knew it, the top pulled up his pants and left quickly without even saying anything to the bottom. Out of instinct, before the bottom had an opportunity to fully stand up I dove in and started "felching" the fresh cum load out of his hole. He groaned with excitement and stood up before saying, "man, you're making my legs weak." I replied, "that is a sweet hole" and thanked him for allowing me to feed.

eatin+the+hunk+ass.jpg

Overall, the night wasn't as productive as last month but I still fully enjoyed myself. I wound up with two loads in my hole. Not nearly as productive as my hotel sessions but still fun.

Note: All images in this post are from the internet.4840212955243495621-7382138948512413542?l=athensgapoz.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.