best birthday gift ever and now I am not satisfied

FurFluent

When I turned 35 and my partner gave me the best gift ever. He is neg and I am poz. Anyway, he made my fantasy come true.

At dinner a busy restaurant I opened my gift which contained a single piece of paper with a date and instructions.

The message read:

Next Wednesday you will take off of work and begin your clean out at 8 am. In the your bedside drawer you will find a black jock strap, black wife beater, a blind fold, ear plugs and 2 fresh bottles of poppers.

at 11:30 I have a warden coming over to monitor your activity til I can get home from work.

You are to be dressed in clothes provided for you and at 12 noon your first present will arrive.

There are a few rules.

1. You may not leave the bedroom after 12 noon.

2. You may ask the warden for water should you need it (You Will) all other questions and request will be ignored.

3. LAST and MOST IMPORTANT RULE

If you remove the blindfold or earplugs your present will end IMMEDIATELY.

So my day came and the Warden (partners best friend) arrived on time and clued me in on a little... he told me some of the guys coming today are acquaintances, friends, and some I have never met. He let me know my partner placed ads on BBRTS, ADAM, and M4SN.

At 12 noon I was ready, the door bell rang and Warden kissed me on the cheek, placed the ear plugs in my ears, smiled at me said "have fun" and then placed the blind fold over my eyes.

For the next 9 hours I was stuffed with so much cock I was in bliss. I had cum dripping down my leg, my chin,my stomach felt full from as much cum as I swallowed.

At some points through out the day I was just being used. a cock in both holes, one in each hand, and tons of hands just touching me. When a cock unloaded it was replaced with another.

Finally I felt the ear plugs being removed, and the blindfold was taken off. I had not recollection of what time it was. All I saw was my partner smiling at me. When I looked down there was dried cum everywhere.... the sheets, all over my black attire, dried on my face.

My partner said that I was allowed to ask 3 questions....

Immediately I ask how many men... he presented me with a paper that had 47 has marks on it.. (the Wardens job to keep track). I was fucked way more then 47 times and was informed that some stuck around for more then one go at me.

Next I asked if he was still going to fuck me and he informed me that he had at least 3 times that day.

Next I asked if he could help me to hot tub, because my ass was sore as well as every bone in my body.

We sat in the hot tub and he informed me that many of our friends fucked me, but they were all informed not to tell.

He had a big party planned with all our friends the next night for me to celebrate my birthday. He said if I started to ask questions it would never happen again.

At my party I couldn't concentrate. I was just looking at them and wondering who fucked me. I couldn't ask because some didn't even know about my present. So I was stuck in a dilemma.

I felt like a whore and I was smiling inside.

Here is my problem

Ever since my fuck fest party, even though my partner and I have sex regularly I have never been satisfied. It is to the point now I don't want to have sex with him because I feel I am just going through the motions.

Has anyone ever bottomed for a large group and then felt 1 on 1 sex was so boring? Can one become addicted to gangbang type sex. I love my partner but his birthday present changed me and now he does nothing but tease me that my birthday is coming up.

concentrate on what made you love him in the first place. anyone can find one-time cock; men who stick around can be much more rare.

prior to your present, had you discussed such a scenario with him, or does he just know you well enough to figure it out?

had you two ever done 3ways or group scenes before?

i love a good gangbang and i'm familiar with how exhilarating it can be to take on dozens of men. what those situations offer lack is true intimacy and emotional connection (especially if you're blindfolded and earplugged), which is what you get from your partner.

personally, i think that not knowing which of your friends fucked you and which know what a cockslut you are is kinda hot.

being able to smile at what a whore you are is a good thing. some men freak out and feel guilty and ashamed when confronted with that knowledge. i think you should be glad that your partner was able to bring it out in you and give it to you for one night. some men never get that.

and you do have a birthday every year.....

Guest JizzDumpWI

How long ago was this FurFluent? Was it just this one time? Or since have you had many many big group breedings; and many 1x1? Is 1x1 ONLY with your partner?

concentrate on what made you love him in the first place. anyone can find one-time cock; men who stick around can be much more rare.

prior to your present' date=' had you discussed such a scenario with him, or does he just know you well enough to figure it out?

had you two ever done 3ways or group scenes before?

i love a good gangbang and i'm familiar with how exhilarating it can be to take on dozens of men. what those situations offer lack is true intimacy and emotional connection (especially if you're blindfolded and earplugged), which is what you get from your partner.

personally, i think that not knowing which of your friends fucked you and which know what a cockslut you are is kinda hot.

being able to smile at what a whore you are is a good thing. some men freak out and feel guilty and ashamed when confronted with that knowledge. i think you should be glad that your partner was able to bring it out in you and give it to you for one night. some men never get that.

and you do have a birthday every year.....[/quote']

You are right, I forgot about the basics. I love him to death... I think my problem is I keep replaying that whole day over in my head every time we fuck.

How long ago was this FurFluent? Was it just this one time? Or since have you had many many big group breedings; and many 1x1? Is 1x1 ONLY with your partner?

I will be 36 in July. We have been together for 7 years. We have done 3 somes and 4 somes before, as for the 1 on 1 it is with him and with others... Lol maybe I am just being greedy and want dicked like that on the norm...who knows the next time may not be as exciting. Typically seconds never are

Ok, I'm jealous ;-)

It was basically as intense and experience as he could organise for you. It takes time to come down from that sort of intensity. Days, week, even months. A key sentence in what you say is "I felt like a whore and I was smiling inside." He gave you exactly what you wanted and you've got enough inhibition to feel that you shouldn't have done it. Perhaps it was exactly what he wanted (I should find such a man)

I'm reminded of the days when John and I were a three-way and sex with all three of us carried a very different emotional balance to when it was just John and I, the original couple. Same thing when we ran sex parties before the law changed and legalised them. John or Steve acted as doormen and hosts - my job was in the playroom. We never wrote ot anywhere around the playroom door, but the ethos of our playroom was "abandon all disbelief" - A combination of what happens in here stays in here and, beyond orders, the only language used was the occasional stopword.

To my mind what you so eloquently described above happened in "playroom space" not the real world.

His teasing about your birthday is likely looking for signs of "did he enjoy it - can we do it again?" Try and place it there: not a part of the real world, it now only exists in your memory and the memories of some 47 guys. I'd take his enthusiasm seriously: John used to love watching me get fucked/tortured and it never bothered our 1-1 sex life.

Did I say I was jealous? ;-)

Guest JizzDumpWI

I'm with bearbandit on this one. Jealous, but in a good way here... Have fun, enjoy the variety of nasty pig play, and intimate 1x1. It's all good.