[BB Slut Sailor] Bald and Bare

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bareback Slut Sailor's original blog post...

* * * * * For some reason sex has been scarce lately i have been scraping the bottom of the barrel a fat guy with the nastiest cum i have ever swallowed a skinny kid who i met at a gloryhole who forgot to use proper bttm etiquette you know what i am talking about and a balding 23 y/o.

So ill start from the beginning....

I was cruising A4A one nite when i should have been studying and came across this really cute hispanic kid he had me at hello....I started playing coy at first and because quite honestly i am sick of making the first move and he did we started *talking all kinds of dirty he said he wanted to fuck the shit outta me with his 7in uncut cock and flood me with his cum and i was so fuckin excited but then he started to change his tune and ultimately asked if i would just suck his dick well i never mind sucking a cock. (btw if you guys weren't aware i am a great cocksucker) So i am waiting on my balcony for this guy to show up with his fine ass and walking up the stairs is this bloated fat boy and i knew it was him the pic he had on a4a must have been from highschool or something needless to say i was pissed but i was still horny and i didn't have the heart to turn him away so i invited him in and i dont waste time with small talk i pull his pants down and wouldn't you know it there wasn't even close to 7ins of cock in his tighty whities but i kept sucking and he asked me to cum on his dick and suck it off and of course i did it that acctually turned me on more so i am sucking my cum off his cock and he says hes cuming and my mouth is flooded with the most bitter cum i have ever tasted in my entire life but a good cocksucker never spits its goes against everything a submissive bttm is suppose to do so i swallowed every drop he pulled up trough kissed me and left i haven't talked or seen him since.

Now as we all know Gloryholes are my thing every city i go to i end up going to the local gloryhole and staying as long as i can so on this particular day i go to my favorite hole and set up shop i am trying really had to get a vid of me working a getting worked over at a hole but nothing yet. i sit down for a few minutes and in come this twink couldn't have been a day over 18 we exchange signals and i figure out he wants my cock so i stick it thru the hole and he immediately gasp audibly and asks me to come back to his apt which is really close to our location so fuck it why not we exchange names and small talk on the way to his apt i am horny as fuck so as soon as we get to his front door my pants are down to my ankles he thinks its cute i think if he doesn't hurry up i am gonna rape his Lilly white ass we make it over to his bed and making out and shit i spread his legs and fall between them and start knocking at his back door and he ask me if i have a condom (what an asshole) and i tell him no but i am clean but if u don't want to we don't have to he says ok just don't cum in him i say ok but we all know i had my fingers crossed lol so i ease into that tight twink twat (say that shit 3x fast) and start plowing his ass i want this nut so bad feels like i haven't cum in hours! We are face to face fucking like bunnies and he blows his load on our stomachs from all the friction and he is begging for my cum i ask him where he wants it and he says i don't care so duh i blow about a gallon of cum in his ass but karma thought it fit to punish me because i pulled out painted fuck my life he feels all embarrassed and gives me a bath really it was sweet gave me his number but i never called him again....maybe i should

Once again I am cruising my favorite website...you guessed it! A4A and i come across this guy who once again looks cute in his pics but was a lil less than attractive in person but we meet up and this guys is only 23 and damn near working on a comb over poor guy but once again i was like fuck it( i think i am gonna make that my 2010 motto) we make it back to my room and he starts to worship my cock and he was a 3 out of 5 *i stop him and push him down on the bed and spread his legs and lube his ass with my tongue taste great too! he is begging my to fuck him and i dont ease it into his ass i fuckin gun it and ram 9.5 ins of dick balls deep into his ass and he takes it like a champ sounds great huh hour and a half later i am still plowing away on this loose ass i would have been better off jacking off but he doesn't want me to stop even though i was annoyed and tired so i hung in there and then he beg to swallow my load and i finally fed him all i had we talked for a bit afterward but i haven't talk to him since the next time i fuck him imma try not to jack off for a week so i wont have to almost die of exhaustion!!!* * *

7789850468137904772-5417102688194742842?l=barebackslutsailor.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.