[Bend Me Over] Ginge

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Bend Me Over's original blog post click here

I checked out the toilet under the bank today. A tall skinny redhead came in, stood at the next urinal and started playing with himself. He wasn't much of a looker, wasn't that young and certainly wasn't getting hard. Still I guess I'm not in a position to point the finger. We got talking and more. I soon found out that he was wearing a jockstrap. I pushed him forward and ate his arse a bit. Then pushed my finger in. That got a reaction. I asked if he wanted dick. Yes. Take it raw? That depends. I said I was clean. We're on.

This was a bit ambitious on my part - I wasn't remotely hard. But there's something about the idea of dropping a load in a slut, just standing there in front of the urinals .... Plus by now I had one finger deep in his arse. That sensation of warm slimy flesh gets me going. And I got him to suck me a bit. I eventually hardened and just pushed into him. I gave him a two-minute rabbit fuck and left a load inside him. We both just zipped and left. Not one of the alltime great fucks but hey, you take what you can get.

Now I need to find someone to do the same for me.

2760206196286142029-11588643918301418?l=completelybent.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.