what a stink

wambb

Seeing the thread about sucking unwashed cocks reminded of a guy in a gay sauna I was in a few weeks ago. I started to suck his cock, and he lay down on the bed and opened his legs, and I bent over him to carry on sucking his cock. And then I met it - the smell from his arse - it was gross.

Now I have sucked cocks before where the guys have not had the cleanest of arse holes, and sometimes the smell is bit strong, sometimes almost a turn on, but this guys arse was just gross. I sucked his cock for a minute or so, then had to come up for air. Tried again, but I just couldn`t stomach it.

Got up and left him without a word. It was the first time ever I have walked away from a cock.

• 6 months later...

Had a similar event at the back patio of the latin bar in Miami- sucked a guy who was standing, no issue, we moved to a corner and when he pulled his pants down and sat, and I went to go down on him- EWWW POOO!! Nothing on his cock, but obviously he had a slider that was caked on his hole or something- -worked him, but what a foul event