[Street Muscle 501] Fuckin a Hot D-List Twink

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Street Muscle 501's original blog post click here...

DlistTwink_onlinepic.jpg

I meet a hot sinewy twink yesterday on D-List. His name was Martin. Nice tight muscled body and damn cute face. He was all about me...and I def. was into him so we met up at his place after chatting a bit on line. As soon as I got in the door of his place he got to knelling in front of me, putting his moist lips against my tight jeans bulge. He immediately got my cock growing.. I could feel his breath on my cock through the thick layer of the denim of my jeans. The warmth of his breath made my cock throb and jerk as I felt my cock pumping out a stream of pre-cum soaking into the denim of my crotch.

D_list_twink_side.jpg

With his firm but gentle hands Martin unbuttoned my jeans making my cock slap back against my stomach when it was finally released from its holdings. Martin took my cock in his hand and gently worked his mouth onto my cock. He immediately closed his mouth over my cock, his tongue teasing me and he succeeded in making my balls tingle from the sensational pleasures. I looked down admiring his succulent features as he nuzzled my gonads and sucked on my throbbing knob like a true professional.His warm moist mouth sucked my cock deep down his throat. He worked my cock for what seemed like hours...it felt soooo good. He stopped sucking long enought to ask if I would fuck him. Hell yeah!!!

Dlist_buried.jpg

I got him out his low-rise jeans and t-shirt and put him on his fours on the bed with his butt sticking in the air. I teased his anus with my toungue and then replaced it with my rock hard cock. First I felt the resistance of his anal muscles, but it did not stop me. Having greased my cock with his own saliva, I shoved it as deep as I could. He moaned deeply.

Fuck it was hot plowing this cute boy, totally unspoiled.. I fucked him hard and he kept begging for more. I loved the way his hole pulsated and contracted around my hard bare cock. I packed his tight ass good with my firm cock Oh yeah! I fucked this boy in all kinds of positions, and oh how he moaned! After a good hour of intense fucking a creamed his ass deep! He jacked his sweet dick as I keep pumping his ass until he explode a geyser of cum all over both of us! HAWT FUCK!!

5836007628560072152-4049671362720334262?l=streetmuscle501.blogspot.com

StreetMuscle501?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

szP8q6dzA20

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.