2 Weeks of Sharing Loads

nekofox

The past couple of weeks have been crazy fun for me. ;)

With last week, I've had the chance to take some nice loads in me from a nice little get together that was held on Sat, with a cool older dude, no mention of wanting either safe or bare and no mention of status gave me a nice fuck in my ass and deposited a nice size load in me. Later on at the same get together, a hot poppered up dude joined in and, while not really intended, I wore his ass out of constantly fucking him nice, deep and hard...just didn't give him my load like I wanted. :(

Few days later, tried to host my own get together at a hotel, not as good as it could've been since a lot of people, showed interest but didn't follow through (go figure) or weren't the kind of people I'd feel comfortable with. But, for the first time in a long time, I managed to swallow a nice size load from one dude which didn't have any strong taste to it and enjoyed that one. Later on, picked up a dude, despite having a few legal issues (nothing too serious, just domestic with an ex) and worked his ass nicely and gave him a nice size load in him this time.

Next, a couple more days later, met up with a friend of mine who is poz, but is undetectable, and definitely had him give me a very good size load deep in me, then visited a new friend of mine who is a real to goodness shemale that I fed her a load and then dropped a nice load deep in her ass as well.

Then, literally a couple of days ago, met up with another poz friend of mine that I've known for a good while and normally, I give him a load (which I did) but this time, he may not have realized it, but he gave me some good squirts in me as well, where when I found out about him giving me a nice size squirt, I was bummed a little. Definitely wanted to know if he did cum in me and I would've enjoyed it big time. :grin:

Well, thankfully with the way it's been lately, I'm definitely going to keep looking around for more play, especially with me living here in Pensacola, this is going to be a hotbed of visitors coming for Memorial Day. :clap: